Chapter 8

(The Next Morning)

Prod POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I looked beside me and Roc wasn't here. I remember about what happened last night.  This is what happened

*FlashBack*

Still Prod POV

We were at the movies buying the Popcorn when Miya's hands travled to chest then down to my manhood. I could see lust in her eyes lke she wanted me know. Miya is not ugly at all but I love Roc so I pushed her hand away. We got inside the movies and were watching the previews. When they were finish the movie finally came on. I felt someone lips make their way to my neck. I looked over and it was Miya. She whispered in my ear "I want you now let's go back to your hotel" I looked at her with lust in my eyes and we left. We got back to the hotel room. Thats when She pushed me on the bed started kissing on my neck then taking off my shirt, next thing I knew she was naked and I was naked and we were getting it in. She was top of me riding me and let me tell you she can do it good. Next thing I knew Roc snatch off by her hair and pulled her off of me.

*End Flashback*

I really miss Roc.  I want to do something special for him. Im going to take him out tonight when he comes home. I hope he forgives me ?

Roc POV

I woke to the sun in my face. I got up and glanced over my shoulder to not see Jaden next to me. No we didnt have sex but I did tell him what happen and he look angry and jealous. I got up from the bed a made my way downstairs. I smelt eggs, bacon, and pancakes being cooked. I went inside the Kicthen to see Jaden cooking shirtless. Omg this boy is too sexy.

Jaden:Finally your awake.

Roc:Yeah and Good Morning to you

Jaden:Sorry Good Morning

Roc:*lauges* I guess I should get going.

Jaden:No have breakfeast with me?

Roc:Sure

I grabbed a plate and fill my plate with a mountain of bacon and some egges. I was going in on it.

Jaden:Slow down the food isnt going anywhere

Roc:*giggles* SO you got jokes

Jaden:Well you know

Roc:Ok whatever I think I should be heading out I think the guys are worried sick about me

Jaden:Ok just let grab shirt and I'll drop you home.

Roc:Ok

I checked my phone for any messages and I saw I had 36 missed calls and 16 texts. Most off the calls were from Keshia and Walter. The texts were all from Prince and Ray. Im surpise I didnt get a call or text from Prod. I guess he got over me but Im not over him.. We were driving in complete slience. The car suddenly came to a stop and we were in front of the hotel.

Roc: Thanks for everything I'll text you later

Jaden: Ok I'll be waiting hey Roc

Roc:Yeah

Jaden: Wanna go out again tonight ?

Roc: Ughh I guess I'll text you

Jaden: Ok Bye

Roc: Bye*walks off*

Prod POV

I got everything planned out for Roc tonight I just hope he likes it. I was talking to the guy that was planning my date when Roc came though the door. I quickly hung up.

Prod:Hey Roc

Roc:*slient*

Prod:So are not going to talk to me

Roc: I have nothing to say to you

Prod:Yes you do

Roc:No I dont I loved you Prod I really did but I think it's clear now that you dont feel the same way so you can go back to the hoe ok just leave me alone.

Prod:Roc I still love and always will. All I was thinking about was you when you lefted. Just go out with me tonight please

Roc: Su-Sure

Prod:Yes! Just be ready around 7:00 ok ?

Roc:whatever Im going to Ray and Prince's room.

Ray POV

Me and baby were getting it in when we heard a knock on the door. Prince got up and answered. Then came in Roc.

Roc: Whats up guys ?

Prince: Nothing worrying about you

Roc: Sorry you guys I just couldnt handle being with Prod after what he did.

Ray: I know but you should forgive him. He told that he loved you

Roc: Yeah after he had sex with that trick

Prince: I understand why youfeel that way but a least give him a chance to explain everything.

Roc: Whatever I need to get ready for my date

Ray and Prince: With Jaden ??/

Roc: No with Prod

Prince: Oh ok have fum

Roc: I'll try bye guys

Ray and Prince : Bye

Prod POV

I was getting ready for my date when my phone started ringing. I quickly ran over to go get. I answered it and it was Miya.

Miya: Hey boo

Prod: How many times do I have to tell you that I dont want you and never will !

Miya: whatever once that little boy you like is gone you'll come crawling to me

Prod: You aint going to do nothing

Miya: Ok have a good night Prod make sure youre little frined of yours sleeps with one eye open Byee *hangs up*

I sat there shocked. What would Miya do to Roc. I bet that little boy Jaden have something to do with this. I never trusted him. I remember when me and Roc were gettting out the elevator Jaden was eyeing me and Miya. He winked at Miya and Miya smiled. I just hope nothing happens tonight...................

Hey wattpad readers! Sorry it took so long for me to update ! I was so busy this week, I never knew that I would be this busy but here you go. How was it ? Comment and Vote............

Love Me Always- Myriam Byeee!