Chapter 12

Prod POV

*Recap*

I walked in my room ready to take a shower and go look for my baby Roc. When I got in my room I saw a naked Miya in my bed asleep. I woke her up and she started kissing me and taking of my shirt. That's when Roc came out of the bathroom and slapped me. Next thing I knew I see Jaden knocking him out cold.

*End Of Recap*

Still Prod POV

I held on the spot that Roc slapped me. I looked at Jaden as his fist connected to Roc face. I was rised eiht anger and rage. Next thing I knew my fist were connecting wiht Jaden face repeatly punching him and kicking. The wrong thing about this was Miya was watching the whole thing letting her brother get beat the fu*k up ! After ten minutes of fighting Jaden Ray and Prince came running in with Keshia and Walter. I felt Prince and Ray pulling me off Jaden. I finally quit beating him up and started to cry. Jaden looked horrible. He had two black eyes , a broke nose, a busted lip , and I dont think Jaden can have kids after this. Keshia called the police while Jaden layed on the floor crying and Miya just laying there naked.

Ray and Prince picked up Roc and carried him to his bed. I just stared at him for a good five minutes before I started to break down in tears again. After about five minutes later the police came knocking at the door asking questions about what happen. I didnt feel like answering any questions at the moment so Ray just answered them for while Prince tried to comfort me.

Prince: It's going to be ok

Prod: No it's not Roc hates me I dont blame him I did kiss Miya back and let her take off my shirt when I shouldnt. It was just that I was in the heat of the moment. I just hope he understands when he wakes up and let's me explain.

Prince: He will and he'll understand. Go get some rest I know your tried from all the fighting and not getting sleep last night because you were thinking about Roc.

Prod: How did you know that I didnt sleep last night

Prince: Because If Ray was missing I wouldnt be able to sleep eiether. Go on and go to sleep we'll take of Roc when he wakes up

Prod: Thanks bro

Prince: No problem

---------------------I changed the picture of Miya to the side---------------------->

Hey guys I just wanted to post something really quick so I guess you can call this a filter. I will be posting yet another chapter later on or tomorrow. I hope you guys like this one tell me what you think...........Comment and Vote !

Love Me Always- Myriam

Byeeeeeee