Chapter 11

Roc POV

I woke up in a dark room handcuffed to a bed. I couldnt remember anything from last night. I tried to break free from the handcuffs but it wouldnt break. I let out a deep sigh and stared at the celling. I heard a door opening and closing. I felt tears form in my eyes. I really didnt want to be here. Jaden came in with a devlious look on his face, I dont like where this going.

Jaden:Hey Roc did you have fun last night ?

Roc:We didnt do anything last night

Jaden:Oh yeah Miya had knocked you out in like two minutes

Roc:What did we do last night

Jaden:Let's just say I enjoyed it

Roc:Yo-You raped me ?

Jaden:You can say that were this warehouse in the next ten minutes

Roc:Where are we going

Jaden:To go see someone

Roc:Who ?

Jaden:Just get dressed and stopp asking all these damn question

Roc:Ok.

Jaden:*uncuffs him* You got five minutes to get dressed.

I got dressed and layed back down on the bed until Jaden came and got me. The weird thing is I didnt see Miya all last night before I went to sleep and or this morning. I know she's up to something. Where is Prod when I need him! Jaden took to the car and we drove in complete slience. The car came to stop we were at my hotel ?

Jaden:Were going to pay Prodigy a little visit

Roc:*slient*

Jaden:Lets go.

We got out the car and made our way to my room. We got to my room and Jaden told me to go hid in the bathroom. It was wired but I did it anyway because this guy is crazy Im not trying to get killed. I saw someone in the bed that kinda looked like Miya. She was naked ! I stared at her for a good second until I felt Jaden push me into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat there just wondering where Prod could be right now

Prod POV

All last night I couldn't sleep. I only got an hour sleep. I decided to go back to my room and take a shower. I took out my key and turned the knob.  I opened the door to see none other than Miya. She was laying in my bed naked and asleep. She probably snuck in when I was sleeping at Ray's and Prince's room. I went over to where she was and woke up . She started to open her eyes. For a bitch she is pretty. She got that coke body , that long indian hair that reaches her back , and her perfect lips. OMG what am I saying I love Roc I dont want to hurt him again.

Prod:MIYA GET YOUR ASS UP OFF MY BED

Miya:*sleeply voice* Come lay down with me

Prod:No get your ass up now before I call the police

Miya:No you would

Prod:How the fuck you get in my room anyway ?

Miya:Girl's sercet

Prod:You know what I dont even care get you ass up now before I call my boys to drag you out

Miya:Prod dont you like what you see* shows her naked body*

Prod:U-um n-no

Miya:You sure *goes closer*

Prod:Y-yeah now go

Miya:Nah I rather stay here

Prod:Miya leave now!

Miya:If I leave than how am I supposed to do this *kisses Prod*

Prod:*kisses back*

Miya:*takes off Prod's shirt*

Prod:Mi-Miya stop I cant do this I love Roc not you it was a mistake that night I dont want to hurt Roc.

Roc POV

I couldnt bare to hear what I just heard. Jaden had a smirk placed on his face. I felt tears starting to form but I quickly wiped them away. Jaden pushed my out the bathroom to see Prod standing in front of Miya shirtless while this trick Miya standing there naked. I marched over to Prod and smacked the living daylight out of him. Next thing I knew I saw black................................................

Hey guys Its Myriam! How did you like it ? I really had no time to update and I am truly sorry for the long wait. Comment and Vote...................................

Love Me Always- Myriam

Byeeeeeeeeee