Home

AN: Told you I wasn’t finished! Let me know what you think Enjoy Wooly xx

Drew

I was sat with my headphones in, and I could feel myself falling asleep. I shocked myself awak when I realised something. I poked Shane’s arm. He turned and looked at me. “What’s up?” “Shane we didn’t get their numbers” I watched as his face fell and probably mirrored mine. “Oh yeah,” he smiled “At least we know where at least one of them lives.” He told me. I smiled sadly. I really wanted to keep in contact with them. I heard Luke chuckle from the front of the van. “Don’t worry Drew it appears Charley is more organised than you are” we were sat at traffic lights and he threw me his phone, “Find them they’re in there somewhere” I caught it and quickly rushed through his contacts stopping when I saw their names in his phone. ‘Charley:The Calm,Sensible Freak (and your Best Friend)’, ‘Chrissie:The Penis Shouting Freak’, ‘Lizzy:The Short,Always Hungry Freak’ and ‘Lorna:The Reliable Freak’ I laughed lightly at their names and sent their numbers to my phone.

Barrone

I watched as Drew excitedly sent The Freaks numbers to himself and then started texting them. As I peered over his shoulder I saw that he didn’t tell them who it was. “Drew, why didn’t you tell them who you are?” he grinned up at me with a mischievous glint in his eye “Where’s the fun in that?” I laughed lightly and shook my head. Going back to staring out the window.

Luke

I stopped outside the flat and looked into the back of the van. Drew was leaning his head on Shanes shoulder, and Shane’s face was pressed against the window. Kier was curled up next to Laurence. Light snores were escaping all of them. Everyone was asleep apart from Laurence. He was sat staring at his phone. He looked up and smiled. “How long you been up Bevers?” I asked he looked at his phone. “Not long about half an hour” I smiled and climbed out the van. I opened the side of the van and soon realised it was a mistake when both of The Timids fell out in a heap. Shane glared up at me. “Oops” I said innocently whilst Drew looked around asking tiredly “What happened?”