Chapter 1 | •

On Fridays I usually would make plans to hang out with my boyfriend -but we weren't together- or find some time for my older brother. But by now it was already 5 o'clock and nothing was new. Laying casually on my sofa in my sweats and tee, my phone vibrated.

【 Jennifer 】

• Club Chronic tonight at 7. Ill pick you up at 6:30. Be ready okay? Look spiffy. xx

Of course her text came demanding. You couldn't argue back just go with it. Unwillingly I headed upstairs to get dressed. Hitting my door I turned in the curling wand and headed o my closet. Black strapless with super sequined belt. Slipping on some silver heels to match the belt,I began to curl my hair. Applying he finishing touches to my makeup appeal, my eyes popped just as the last strand of hair curled down my back. Heading down the steps my phone alerted Jenn was outside.

Pulling into the lot of the club camera flashes went off in every direction around one general area. Ignoring the scene, we headed inside.

Drinking mix after mix I was completely out of it by now. It was probably midnight by now but I still wasn't tired. Jennifer was no where to be seen so I followed the beat in dancing around.

A male figure stood in the middle grinding with every girl who came near him. He wore a thin tee which exposed his tattoos and his muscular form. Stopping me from staring at him our eyes locked from across the building. Standing not sure what to do he came and gripped my waist tighter then the romantic way. Wincing his brown eyes met into mine as he clashed our lips.

My hair sticking to my forehead from the heat, and my adrenaline powered from the drinks he held my hand pulling my closer. "Do you want to get out of here?" He slurred. Surprised at my own response before I knew it we were already driving to his house.

It was huge. Everything inside was pretty expensive. And he had gates surrounding every entrance. Walking upstairs to his room he kissed me even harder then before making me react aggressively. Tugging his damp shirt off he gripped my thigh slowing pulling off my dress. His lips locked mine and as the heat of the moment aroused moans echoed his room as our hips pressed in a rhythmic pattern.