Chapter 4 | •

Once I tip toed away and into the bathroom to start the shower, Justin ran after me. By now I was already soaking my hair under the water. Bashing through the door I sprung around trying to cover myself. Wrapping his arm around my hips and leaning me against the wall the water droplets steamed the room.

Justin's lips made contact with mine quickly as he began to move our hips in the same tone. The heat and the lust only made things worse. I had Justin, but I felt like I needed more of him. My arms still wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist, he pulled me out of the bathroom and we fell on my bed. The craving, the teasing, the passion, it was all just fine. Back and forth we went in motion until finally he let out of breath of relief.

What we did, said it all. I met Justin just a day ago and he already exposed himself, the real him. I couldn't have loved him so quickly, I didn't want to be hurt again. His eyes locked on mine as he cupped my tiny hands onto his cheeks.

Kissing the top of my head we laid back while he messed with my fingers. By now it was already almost 11 o clock so wrapped in his arms, I fell into a deep, comforting sleep.

Vibration on my night stand I woke up to find Justin gone. I was completely energized and I had never felt better.

Justin ☆* •

• A real date, ill pick you up around 3? You don't need to dress up just look gorgeous as always.

Not sure what ill be looking forward too, I got up and glanced at myself in the mirror. My hair was tightened in a pony tail, and a gray tee hang off one shoulder down my mid-thigh. Turning on he straightener, I walked to my closet and stuck on denim shorts, with a ruffled tunic, brown belt, and laced toms. Strand by strand my wavy hair turned dead straight. Putting on less makeup than usual, just eye liner and mascara, I walked downstairs- my phone slid into my back pocket.

It was already 1:12 and I still had a while before seeing Justin. So I snacked on grapes, and a water.

Finally- the doorbell rang. Once I opened the door Justin had on his white T-shirt with print in the middle, and his tan pants. Amazing.

Once arriving at the restaurant we took our seats and began to order. "We'll no, I mean it's not like they actually wanted that.." We started to talk about our parents, and got to know each other more. Towards the end of our meal, of course the last person I would ever want to see walked in.

"Hey Lys you know Selena right?"