Chapter 2 | •

Waking up the next day the sun beamed through the shutters. My head was pounding and I felt horrible. My hair was tangled scattered across my face and my surroundings looked like a five star hotel. Too dizzy to get up, I urged myself to get out of bed.

Looking down I had on the familiar t-shirt from the night before an it all came reminiscing to me. Stunned, I walked down stairs uncomfortably. Walking around scrolling trough his phone the male stood, shirtless and in his boxers. Trying not too stare, I began, "Hi uhm, would you mind takin me home please?" Smiling he out down his phone, "Aw your so innocent. Sure ill take you home if you call me when your all better." Not sure to be offended or touched, I went upstairs to grab my stuff.

"Uhm did you want your shirt?" I questioned as he pulled into my drive way. "No you keep it.. I'm Justin by the way." "I-I'm Alyssa." Nervously I replied. I never got nervous around a guy or no one for that matter. What was going on with me? Walking inside I took of his shirt throwing in the washer with my clothes and heading to the shower.

Untangling my hair and drying off, it all hit me. Justin Bieber. It was him. How could I have not known? I slept with him, a celebrity. Who am I? My thoughts raced through my head as I slipped on black leggings, toms, and the dry-heated shirt from Justin.

Letting my hair hang loose down my back I proceeded to go through my phone. I guess Jennifer didn't die or completely vanish as she blew up my phone along with one new text from a new contact.

Justin ❤

• Hey beautiful. So that was amazing. Make sure to close your shutters before stripping in front of me. Thanks. I'll come over at 5.

Rolling my eyes in not knowing what to reply I checked the time. 3: 45. Awesome.

As time passed the door bell rang. Getting up to answer the door Justin appeared with pizza and look better than ever. He had on a black and gray muscle shirt which fitted just right. "Hey." He said heavily under his breath. Leading for him to come in we slouched on my couch watching some show. Finishing what we could eat of the pizza we sat quietly.

Slowly putting his arm around me Justin let out a sigh. Wow, he played that off smooth. Giving him a "look" he stared into my eyes leaving me speechless. And this time it was mutual, our eyes met and he slowly leaned in and we kissed. A perfect kiss.