3. Waiting For Superman (Jelsa) ~DISCONTINUED

*Includes Chapters 1-9*

Description:

College. The place where it's all about you and your job.

Elsa, an 18 year old, is studying to be a business woman like her mother, who owns a company called Arendelle. Meanwhile, in her hometown, there are now many hiding in the shadows. Good or bad, she is suspicious on what is going on. As well as that, her grandmother is very introverted about something secretive.

Why is everyone out to get her?
Why is she in the middle of everything?
Why is her grandmother keeping secrets?

With her searching for the culprits, she is teamed up with this so-called hoodie kid. The guy, who she thought he could fly, is mischievous, sneaky and courageous. Well, no wonder they call him . . .

***

1.

E L S A

Her name was Elsa. She was that sweet, kind and loving person that I know. Hard working too! Although kind of forced to be a business woman, she made her family proud.

One day, she told her about a guy she fell for. "A super hero more likely," she said to her. And that super hero was the hero of Burgess. There was always a hero around. And, if there was a hero about, there was a villain.

While Elsa Dell was walking towards her apartment she was living in, a stranger snatched her, covering her mouth so she does not scream! The strong girl she was, she fought back by kicking the person's gut. The person groaned and she tried to get away, but more criminals (probably the stranger's companions) crowded around her. There was no escape this time. Until darkness surrounded her...

Her eyes fluttered open, seeing that she was in a small room with a light. A bright, yellow light shone on her.

"Where is the safe Miss Dell?" The stranger asked or demanded with his deep voice.

The stranger covered his face with a black mask, but leaving a slot for his eyes. Eyes green as emeralds.

"Not telling," Elsa refused. Her eyebrows cross.

"Then we would do something to make you suffer!" He growled and she heard a click behind her back.

"Don't you dare..." She lost her track of her voice, as she tried to strangle him but failed to see that her hands were tied together with a tight rope. "Grrr!"

The gang laughed at her, struggling. Then something, behind the guy in front of her, went down quietly from the trap door above. Curious, she raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What are you smirking at, Dell?" The guy in front questioned. "You really think that Superman would pick you up?"

Shocked, she saw a sharpened knife nearly touching her beautiful neck. It left a small cut on her.