4. Forever Frost (Jelsa) ~DISCONTINUED

*Includes Prologue and Chapters 1-3*

Prologue

Elsa

As I tied and twisted my platinum blonde hair into a bun, I was thinking about how excited I was on my fake-wedding-day. This was the day, when I promise my love to be mine forever.

Cole Lester. I giggled to myself. He was the funniest, coolest and most intelligent guy I have ever met in my life. He was always there for me, whenever I needed him the most. Plus, he cooked the best dishes ever, and it was always, "Hey, Els. Try a bit of my cranberry crumble..." And I would taste the exploding flavours in my mouth, leaving me speechless.

Minutes later, I was already walking down the red carpet and holding a bunch of blue roses. In front of me, was my Cole Lester, who was dressed in a jet black suit. A smile appeared on his face and I swore it was a fake one.

It was going to be one of the best days of our lives, right? Right?

When I stood beside him, Anna (one of my best friends) introduced on why we were all here. My other 'Besties' - because that's what I call them - were just at the side, watching.

"We are all here, together, to bond these two love birds as one," she announced and shivered because of a gust of wind that came from the sea, behind her. "Keep in mind that this is NOT a real wedding. It is a mock wedding. But, if it was, my tears would hardly stop!" Anna joked and added, "Let's just say it's a role play of some sort."

I fixed my white, elegant dress, which had beautiful, silver sequins scattered around the top, while Anna carried on babbling about marriage promises. Cole looked at me. (I thought he didn't noticed).

"You, ok?" He asked me, and I stopped worrying about the dress.

Anna stared at us.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered. "Please continue."

She breathed. "Ok. So...Cole, may you now say your promises to Elsa and put on the ring?"

Cole cleared his throat, and said, "I promise to love you with all my heart and soul." He paused and then carried on. "I promise that...I-I'll come back for you." And he put on the 'ring' (which was actually those thins you open in a can of Coke or Sprite) on my ring finger.

Those last words struck me like an electric shock. He was leaving, wasn't he? I couldn't bare to look at him.

There was guilty expression on Anna's face, when I glanced my pair of stern eyes at her. Then, I scanned the whole scenery. I wasn't in some special, dreamy place, but an ordinary place (who someone would think, when he or she passed by).

Dropping the flowers, I turned away and ran. Merida and Punzie were trying to sent me back, but I could just hear their echoey voices. I heard my ring clatter to the ground, although I didn't dare to get it back.