5. Some Thoughts

College was not what I thought it was. I still had no clue what I truly wanted to be. Was it really to take care of people my whole life? Save lives? My passion was bursting through art and animation, but even now, it's hard to develop it. It's hard to stay committed to something for the rest of your life. 

That was why during college, I thought I was never going to make it, never going to make new friends, never going to show interest in my subjects. 

But - man - what a ride. It was too quick. I did make new friends, and left some behind, rekindled some others. I stepped up my game a little. Heck - I even had the courage to ask a guy to town through text! I'm still not good at expressing my opinions, if I had any. 

There are many interesting, lovable, and cool people out there and some jerks who are degrading, users and not capable at times of respect. I experienced peer pressure. Experience. That's what everyone should hope for - the good and the bad. 

I am hoping to stay for some more wacky adventures after this pandemic. I don't know what I will become. I don't know what grades I'll get out of this. 

All I know is that we are all on the same boat. Uncertain. Feel unsafe.