Prologue

Copy Right

"Maybe I can't be trusted.."

Emma Baker soon figures out that through her own paranoia, that even she can't be trusted. She wonders if all along, she was the one that was wrong, the person who lied, and was lied to. Emma questioned everything she had ever known. This eventually led her to insanity. A terrible feeling, a feeling of loss and loneliness. Like she's the only one. Having very little friends, she had little human interaction. Her father died when she was a young age, and having a drunken mother made her life worse.

Even though she had some down falls, she had one friend. Luke Taylor, her only friend, but better yet, he was her guy best friend...and what could be better than that? She was in the tenth grade, and passed all her classes, even though she never studied. At one point and time, Emma had even thought of suicide. She never feared death, why would she? Emma always thought that there was no need to fear death, for it was inevitable, there's no escape from it. She had quite a weird way of thinking, when she grew older, she had thoughts of being a philosopher. It was fun to make theories and new ideas, different ways of thinking, looking, feeling. She was forever bored, but that led to greatness, and danger. Although Emma was an unusual child, unlike others, whom didn't like pain, she loved it. She had plenty of emotions, yet she rarely showed them, almost never. She was a time ticking bomb, waiting to go off.