Chapter 6 I'm Changing Everyday

Leilani's POV

Five days has gone by and I haven't had the courage to muster up and talk to my sister.I've been ignoring and trying to avoid her everywhere I go but it's hard not seeing your twin even for a day.I stayed in my room  and thought good and hard, when has my pride taken over our sisterly love.So I got out my bed  and took a step outside my room walking into the direction of her room what was doing she probably didn't want to talk to me but this feud has got to end. 

"Lei, Lei" I said as I popped my head in her room only to find her having her intimacy moments.

"I'll come back later then." I said nervously. Since when does my sister have sex if she did are'nt I suppose to know that by our twin senses better yet whose the chick she's with.Why have I not known about her wait wasn't the chick red head, oh please don't tell me it's, it's Rachelle Garcia she's a bitch the main reason half my life was shit.Why would she do this too me after all those years Lei even confronted her.I can't allow this whore to be here.So I decided to give her a piece of my mind.

"Lei, Lei,Lei" I shouted out her name.

"What do you want"she yelled back. She sounded like she was down stairs in the kitchen.I made my way down into the kitchen and there she was the inconceivable bitch.

"What the hell are you doing here"I said to her now facing my sister I demanded "What the hell is she doing here?"I started to raise my voice

"Why the fuck are you screaming I'm right here?"she started to raised her voice too.

"Because she made my life a living hell and you knew that yet you brought her here to screw her I cannot believe you"I said tears running down my face.

"Leilani, it's not what you -" I interrupted her

"What it's not what I think, it's not what I fucking think, you bring her here to fuck her and what start a lovely shitting relationship she's a slut when will you get that through your head."

"Hey don't you dare call her that." she lectured

"What a slut, whore,sleeping bag, booty call shes confused about her sexuality you know she's been with guys your the first girl i've seen her with."

"What and your not?"Lei indicated .I realized I had a hurt expression in my eyes and they started to itch and burn more tears ran out of then faster than a river.

"Just because I-"then the bitch interrupted me ohhhh nooo she didn't only I shall do the interrupting.

" Maybe I should leave now is not the best time"she said and with that she kissed Lei and made her way out through the arch your not leaving here peacefully not on my watch.

"Oh it wouldn't be polite if I didn't show you out" I told her.

" No thanks I think I can find my way out "she replied

"One night and you already think you know the route to this house" I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her opening the door and pushing her out, when did I become so violent, "Now get the fuck out" I yelled in her face.

"Leilani, I know why you hate me so much I'm sorry for all those things I did  or said to you, I regret it can't you at least forgive me i've changed please just hear me out." she said trying to persuade me

I was so mad I didn't know what gave me such power to  pick up something  from the desk table and threw it at her.

." You want forgiveness here take it bitch."I yelled

Then I ran up the stairs leaving the mess I made on the Lawn.Getting under my sheets and crying not only because I'm mad but because of what I have become.I couldn't deal with staying in the house I can't wait to get that car my parents promised me I needed to leave this house but how, Sam  i'll just call her and ask her to hangout.