Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Day 3 - Dayana's POV

When I woke up, all the girls were waiting for me to get up.

"Dayana Uribe, tell us now!" Mariza said.

"Okay, fine. Let me just get a cup of juice and I'll tell you girls."

"Fine, but come to the living room and tell us." Adriana said.

After I got my drink, I went to the living room where all the girls were waiting for me. I sat besides Stephanie.

"Okay, so. ." I started to say.

"Go on." Maria said.

"So I wanted to go take a walk to the park. So I did while I was walking on the sidewalk I. . ."

"I what? Tell us." Steph said.

"I saw the guy I bumped into and he was swinging on the swing. I saw him, but I just kept walking normally until he grabbed my wrist!" I said.

"Oh my gosh! He likes you!" Mariza said.

"I think so too, but I'm giving him a hard time."

"Is that it?" An anxious Adriana said.

"No, I turned around and asked if he could let go of my wrist. He did and then said he was sorry. I started to walk away, but then he asked me why I was leaving. I told him cause it was getting late, and again I started walking away. Then he told me to wait and asked for my name. I just gave him a clue and told him my name starts with a D. Now, I finally left."

"Daya! That's really good." Steph said.

"Yeah, I know."

"Nice." Adri said.

"So where are we going, today?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Lets go skating." Adri said.

"Okay. Lets go at 6." I replied.

We all then headed to our rooms and started to get ready. We finally got dressed all the girls looked good. I had on white skinny jeans, a I love New York shirt, white lo converse, and my hair curled. It was 5:30. We left and went to the skating park.

We each brought our own skates. We all sat on the bench to put on our skates.

"Hurry up. Let's go before they don't let us in." a guy said.

"Oh gosh. It's him again!" I blurted out looking in the direction he was.

"Who?" Steph asked.

"The guy I bumped into."

"Oh! I bet he'll come up to you and ask you to go skate with him." Adriana teased.

"No he won't."

"Yes he is cause here he comes." Mariza said.

"Yepp." Maria said, too.

Well, I guess I was wrong.

"Ahh, he is! Let's get up and go skate like normal people." I said trying to get up.

"Too late." Steph said.

"Hi there." A blonde guy with an Irish accent said.

"Hi, you are?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm Niall." he replied.

"Hi, Niall." Steph said.

"Hey, I'm Liam. They are Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Harry." The guy with brown spiked hair said.

"Hi, I'm Adriana. They are Stephanie, Maria, Mariza, and. . ." Adriana said.

"And I'm Dayana," I said cutting Adri off, "nice to meet you."