Chapter 2

Dayana's POV

We all decided to go out. I was the first one ready. I decided to go down for breakfast to the restaurant inside the hotel. I went out the door, and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said as I looked up.

"No, I'm sorry." he said back.

There infront of me was a cute curly haired boy.

"No, It's okay." I said back as I started to go back to the apartment.

Harry's POV

I didn't respond back to the cute girl. I just froze completely until I realized she was heading back to her apartment.

"Wait." I yelled out, but she just kept walking until she was inside her apartment.

Dayana's POV

"Wait." I heard him say but I just kept walking untilni got to my door.

"Oh my gosh." I said.

"What?" I heard all my friends say.

"I just say a cute guy."

"Oh my gosh! Daya that's the first time I hear you say something like that." Steph said. 

"I know. It's just that it's true."

"Did you talk to him?" Adri asked.

"What's his name?" Maria asked. 

"One at a time. I'll respond. . . yes I did and no, I don't know his name." I told them.

"Yeah, Daya. You go girl!" Mariza blurted out. 

"What! You should've asked him!" Steph said.

"But. . . I was so nervous."

"Okay Dayana. We know it's your first time talking to a guy, but you still should've asked for his name."

"Well, it was an accident that I talked to him." 

"How?" Steph asked.

"We both bumped into each other." 

"Awww, it's still cute." Adri said.

"So how about we talk about this while we're eating breakfast. . . yes?" Maria said.

"Okay, let's go eat then." Mariza replied.

Harry's POV

"She's gorgeous.." I whispered walking inside.

"Who's gorgeous?" Liam asked me.

"Ahh. What?" I said.

I didn't think I said it loud enough for them to hear.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Louis asked.

"A girl I just met outside in the hallway."

"What's her name?" Niall asked.

"Ahhh. . . I don't know. I thought she would be screaming to meet me, but she didn't."

"What wow! How did you meet her?" Zayn asked.

"Well, we accidentally bumped into each other walking down the hall."

"Oh, so you talked to her and didn't ask for her name or phone number?" Liam asked.

"I was but I just stood there, like I was frozen. She left by the time I said something."

"What did you say?" Niall asked.

"I told her to wait, but she kept walking until she got to her apartment."

"Ahh, so she's a stranger. Liam said.

"Yes for now she is but not for long." I said.

"Okay, can we go down to eat something? I'm starving." Niall blurted out.

"Okay fine. Lets go." Zayn said.

We all got up from the couch and walked out the door to go to the restaurant. I still can't get that girl out of my mind. Who is she?

**

And that's the end of Chapter 2!  I really hope you liked it!  Pleasee comment and tell us what you think so far.   Chapter 3 will be up soon.

-- Steph :)