Chapter 1

Okay. So first of all, this isn't a story written by us. One of our besties wrote it. Wattpad: @itsadri6 Follow her and follow us on Twitter @itsstephi Okay. So now lets start with the story! :)

Plot: In Cobden, IL. It was a summer day. Dayana is a young girl, shy and funny. She has 4 close friends. She and her friends went to London, England for their school vacations.

(Meanwhile back in California)

There is this 5 pop boy band. They finally finished their 2012 tour. They are going back to their hometown, but they are in London, England.

Dayana's POV

All my friends and I are planning a vacation to go to London for our summer break. My friends got ready to go. I packed all my shorts, pants, tank tops, shirts, shoes, and some jackets just in case it was cold over there.

"Hello" I said when I picked up my phone.

"Daya, are you ready to leave?" My friend Maria asked me.

"Ah, ya what time are you girls picking me up?" I asked her.

"We're outside your house."

"What! Okay. I'll be down just give me 5 minutes."

It was 7:20 AM.

"Okay, but hurry up cause we want to leave."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I went down stairs to say goodbye to my parents. I started to cry cause I saw my mom cry. I left out the door and got in my friend's car and left.

"So, you girls ready to have fun?" Stephanie said.

"Ya! We are!" We all said back.

We got to the airport and flew off. *16 hours later*

We finally got to London. It was a beautiful place. Adriana, Stephanie and all of us had on shorts. It was freaking cold. We went to our hotel it was Hamlenton Inn. We reserved rooms to stay at. We all got changed. We put on some pants and a jacket on to go out. We went to dinner. We all got finished we left and went back to the hotel. Stephanie, Mariza and I stayed in room 607. Adriana and Maria stayed at room 608 which was close by.

(Back in California)

"Hurry up, Harry. Lets go." I heard the boys say.

"I"m coming." I said back.

I finally got finished, went downstairs and got inside the car. Louis was driving. We got to the airport, we heard our flight and got inside the plane to leave to London.

*18 Hours Later*

We finally got to London.

"Wow. I really missed this place." I said.

"Ya we did, too." I heard the boys say.

We went to our hotel, Hamlenton Inn. We reserved two rooms for us. We entered it and it was the first time there wasn't any paparazzi outside the doors. We all felt relieved. We got to our rooms. Louis, Niall, and I are in room 606 and Liam and Zayn were in 609. We all said we wouldn't go out so we could have a really good sleep.

**

Hope you like it so far! Please comment and tell us what you think! :)