Chapter 1

Jayden POV

"mommy mommy wake up i hungwee" said my baby girl Jasmine.

"okay hunny i'm up, you want cereal or pancakes?"  "i wan pancaks with choclate"   I got out of bed and walked out our room and once i got down stairs my whole family was down there

"okay hunny i'm up, you want cereal or pancakes?" "i wan pancaks with choclate" I got out of bed and walked out our room and once i got down stairs my whole family was down there. It looked kind of fishy but i decided not to say anything about it so I said "good morning every one" "mornin babeh girl have a seat me and mom have to tell something said my mom "okay sweetheart your father and I think its best if you and Jas had a place to stay, my mom said "mommy are you and daddy kicking me out?, where am i going to go?? i have no where else and the money i have saved wont last us 3 months of rent! what am i going to do we also have to eat!!!" "calm down sweetie we covered everything and your going to work at auntie Kaylins shop on the weekends." "alright ill start packing after I make Jasmines breakfast."
*****************************************************************************************************

*3 hours later*

Im now sitting on my new couch with a sleeping Jasmine in my lap thinking about how my life turned out when my phone started ringing "Sometimes I get emotional And I can't seem to find the way I'm s'posed to go And all these so-called people that I'm s'posed to know They be the main ones Smile up in your face, but behind your back they hate So I hope you know" "helloo" i sung into the phone "hey can you come get me and chris, mom and dad are having a emergency meeting at 'grannys house' " my baby sister Asia said, and so yall not confused 'grannys house' is the trap house owned by my parents yes they run the street and sometimes i help. "yea get yall stuff packed im on my way." i told her. I loved my parents in every single way but sometimes i wish they would quit the game but oh well. "Jas come on mamas, we gotta go get auntie and uncle" i said and she squirmed and opened one eye and said " otayyy" . I picked her up and got in my all white porsche truck. i turned on music on my phone and say it by Tory Lanez blasted through my speakers as i drove down my neighborhood to get my sister and brother.