The Beginning

Ever since we were kids, we all believed that everyone gets their happily ever after. That their love will go on and last forever. But don't we all know that forever has an expiration date.

      In every fairy tale, there's a conflict in the beginning, then a happy middle, then something bad happens in the end, until suddenly, something good happens. That's the story we all want. The story we believe we all will have, at some point.

     But that's the thing, we take those stories and turn them into somewhat actual, realistic ones. Like the ones with the new girl, and the boy immediately falls in love with her. Or the one with the clueless popular girl with the nerd who loves her, and then she noticed him and fall in love. Or when they bump into each other and then fall in love.

  But what is the same thing we hear?

  They fall in love.

But what if you're not destined to fall in love.

What if you're just destined to fall.

With all these same old cliché love stories, we hear the old stuff. These same old girl fights for boy or boy fights for girl. Or the girl is popular and the boy is a loser. They're constantly having to fight for each other. What if they don't even end up together? Doesn't matter, because, they always end up together.

       But with the story I'm about to tell you, it's different. It's one that can't be retold. One that can't be rewritten by an author, not even the best authors. Why?

   Because, why would one need to retell a love story, if nothing ever happened.

~-~-

       Lydia Martin; the girl, the girl who is an outcast, the girl who has like one friend, the girl who has the biggest smile, the girl who is the most broken, the girl who has no one but her best friend and mother, the girl who drives you crazy, the girl a person can fall in love with, the girl who needs someone like Stiles Stilinski.

       Stiles Stilinski; the boy, the boy who is an outcast, the boy who has like one friend, the boy with the best personality, the boy who has witnessed terrible things, the boy who has no one besides his best friend and father, the boy who can drive you nuts, the boy who needs someone like Lydia Martin.

      Yeah, you're probably thinking that they are going to meet, and fall in love and all that other cheesy stuff. Just wait, be patient. Something will happen, but just not that.

~-~-

    It's been raining.

   Actually, it's been pouring.

  It's been pouring like crazy.

The rain hasn't stopped since fall began.

    Fall is suppose to be a new season. A new season of Starbucks drinks, a new season for TV shows, a new season for new weather, lastly, a new school year.

  But who wants a new beginning, with a bad start.

~-~-               

                                                                                                                                                     September 5, 2016

   Dear Diary,

      It's been quite a while since I've written about a boy. I KNOW! A BOY? It's weird. But it's just...I DONT KNOW! This boy, this boy is taking over my head, and my heart. He just is all over my mind. Day and night. During class, well, I'm already the smartest and I learned most of the stuff when I was like what, five. Anyways, the boy. He has light brown hair, a little "swoofth" up, hazel eyes that can turn me into a trance, a small smile or smirk that just literally kills me, cute big and little moles around his whole body and face, which are like little constellations, and these really big hands, sorry but like they're just so big. Like mine are like the size of his palms. But he, he is just, he is just so perfect. I can't breathe or focus sometimes. I need to find him. He's like the Prince Eric to my Ariel. But between you and me, I kinda felt like this whole thing is a fairy tale. Like it has been raining cats and dogs, which is like a sad start since it is a new school year. And like  sooner or later, hopefully, I'll meet him and we'll have a love story, but you know...not everyone gets love stories.  He's gotta be here. I need to find him...alright. Goodbye.