Chapter 07

{ You guys might hate me, but you guys have hated me since like chapter two, but you'll probably hate me more }

I was always holding onto people, and they were always leaving.

- Lili St. Crow

Do you remember the first time you rode your bike.

Like actually with out the little training wheels.

Our mom or dad holding onto the handle saying that one phrase we can always remember :

"I'll never let go."

That's the biggest lie we've ever been told in our life.

But guess what, something good came out of it.

You can ride your bike now.

But the outcome of telling someone you'll never let go because of some other person, is not always the best thing.

Instead of being able to do something new, maybe you'll be able to do someone new.

~-~-

The two lovers felt like something was about to happen.

For Stiles, he felt like he was about to finally ride a bike.

For Lydia, well she felt like she was going to fall and scrape her skin.

One of the two things is about to happen.

And nothing good will come out of it.

~-~-

7:58 A.M

It was chilly morning.

The brisk, cool air froze the branches of trees and the windshields of cars.

It was only the beginning of fall, yet it looked like winter decided to show up a little too early.

"Stiles, make sure you open the door. And make sure you compliment her on her outfit, even if you don't like it. Make sure you don't bother her by asking too many questions, believe me, it's very easy. Oh and just be a gent-"

"Okay dad, I get it. I'll be gentleman." Stiles said as Sheriff Stilinski handed him the keys to his Jeep.

"One more thing," Stiles groaned as he turned back facing towards him.

"If she's the one, it's time to let go of your training wheels." Sheriff said in a serious yet fatherly tone.

"But I learned to ride my bike when I was seven," he said not understanding his father.

"I mean if she's the one, I mean the one, you hold on. You keep trying until you finally find each other. Until then, keep pedaling, Stiles." He said hugging Stiles. He was like that one wise old grandma that helped the main character in the story.

 He was like that one wise old grandma that helped the main character in the story