-1-

Helena's POV

I gently pecked Calum's warm lips and stood up from the couch.
He had fallen asleep while we were cuddling and watching Toy story.

I quietly grabbed my jacket and put it on. Then I walked out in the cold winter night. It was snowing and very dark outside.
Shivers went down my spine since my biggest fear was the dark.

There was nothing but dark everywhere. I suddenly felt a hand on my waist.
I tried to scream but someone had covered my mouth and I felt another cold hand slide down my body to my jeans.

The person then pulled them down and kept taking my clothes off.
I was way too shocked to move so all I did was cover myself and cry.
The person had it's face covered with some kind of a mask.

Another man, I guess since their arms were muscular and the smell was like a mix of alcohol and men, pulled me by my hair and threw me on my knees.

The pain was everywhere around my body and it only became worse when I felt one of them slam into me from the back.
Tears streamed down my face and my entire body was bruised and shaking.

He went deeper and his hands were on my hips. I screamed and bit my lip to keep back my moans.

I felt him cum inside me. Then he had pulled out and I saw him and his partner run away laughing, leaving me alone crying half naked.

---

Days had gone by. I lied my hand onto my small bum and sighed.
Yes, I had been raped, I was pregnant.

I've been avoiding Calum's calls and texts. If he'd come over I was always prepared to act like I wasn't home.

Since I had a house by my own it was fine. My parents didn't want me to hang out with him.
Apparently he is 'trouble' to me since his arms are covered with tattoos and he smokes..
They said  " It's either us or him."
I had to pick Calum. He had showed me the world, took me with him to tour with his band. Taught me how to love and most importantly, be brave.

I was way too ashamed to let Calum see me. I looked a mess, I smelled bad and the worst....I was pregnant!
A part of me hopes he's moved on cause I don't want him to be missing me. Who would even miss me..

Tears formed in my eyes so I wiped them off with the back off my hand and stood up from bed.
I decided to let a little light into my room so I pulled the curtains away from the window and there he was...

---

Hii
If you enjoy this so far please vote and continue reading <3
Thank you >.<