Chapter 2

Annyeonghaseyo!

Hi guys, I don't know why but I seem to like this story a lot so I hope you enjoy this update as well. Please tell me what you think :D Reviews are accepted but not required, I will continue the story no matter what.

Kamsahamnida,

Orchidfur

Ren's Point of View

       It was a quiet village... uncharted and untouched by the human race. It was a place for only vampires where they lived peacefully. In the middle of it all a very bored prince was becoming bored with the same redundant routine. I've wanted to leave...I've wanted to leave this place for a long time, but it just seemed impossible. The village was nice and it was peaceful... but it was dreadfully boring. Nothing ever changed here. The weather was always perfect, there were never wars unless it was with another species. Everything was truly perfect...but I don't want such a boring laid back life, I want it to be interesting. I've been studying human life for a long time, and the most bustling city that drew my interest was central Japan. I wanted to leave...so i've been thinking of plans...which is why i'm sitting before my father right now.

Flashback

   "Father...I want to go to the outside world...with the humans..." I whispered bowing my head towards him. "Why would you want to leave this place Ren?" He growled looking over me, eyes flashing with anger.

   Keeping a cool and level head I inhaled deeply hoping he didn't sense my panic and worry over the subject. "I'm bored..." I stated simply, not wanting to anger him anymore than I knew I would be. "That's hardly a reason to leave, Ren we could always find you something to do. You are the pure-blood vampire prince...we can't have you leaving simply because you are bored." He replied breathlessly, slumping into the thrown next to my mother. Agitation began to boil within myself, but I quickly suppressed it.

       "While i'm gone I will look for my mate..." I defended quickly hoping to satisfy my strict father. His eyes widened, before narrowing inspecting me carefully. Of course I wasn't really looking for a mate, I just wanted to leave the island for a while. . . It would be nice to find my mate but I wouldn't be searching for that now, I just wanted a break from all of the prince business. . . I had so many years to live I didn't want to squish it all into one human lifetime. "Let me speak with your mother first..." he growled waving my hand dismissively. I bowed to him before walking out of the room.

flashback end

          I sat patiently outside of my father's office biting my nails nervously. If he said no I would be stuck here for another hundred years. That I absolutely didn't want.   "Ren-sama...your father will see you now." The butler called opening the door, bowing his head respectfully. "Okay...thanks..." I replied walking past him into the room. The atmosphere was tense, as my parents watched me with critical eyes.

       "Ren...we have made a decision." My father announced in an authoritative tone. I bowed my head before staring up at my parents. I could see the love in their eyes but I could also see frustration...I'm not going to be allowed to go...this is a living hell...maybe they're comfortable with living the exact same life everyday, for a thousand years...but i'm not...I don't want to live that way...

        "Ren we will allow you to go...as long as you find the one you love. We aren't giving you a time limit...finding love takes time...but please...try to find it while you're out there...I know that probably isn't your main motive now...but please find it...it's a wonderful thing." My mother cooed coming up to me, cupping my face with a soft hand. I gripped it holding it tenderly, in silent appreciation.