The Alarm - 1

During a recent livestream, Minx and Krism recalled a talk they had in the early hours of the morning. Minx had asked Krism to set an alarm, so they knew when to let Pretzel out. Krism, very tired, said she only recalled looking at the time on her clock - 4 am. Minx had said that she'd never seen Krism so tried before, and said it was very adorable.

This is my interpretation of that scene.

You have been warned.

--

"Okay, baby," Minx said, grabbing Krism's shoulder. "I need you to do something for me."

"Ye... Yeah..." She mumbled in response, rubbing her tired eyes.

"Grab your phone, and set an alarm for 6," The older woman smiled, focusing the younger's attention back on her. She glanced at the wall clock - 4 am? Jeeze, a little late. I might take the next break... She thought to herself.

Meanwhile, a dysfunctional Krism hesitantly grabbed her phone and squinted at the bright light that followed. She just barely made out the four, and quickly turned it off again. She looked up, mouth ajar and head tilted slightly to the left.

"Krism, you okay? You don't look to great," Captain Obvious pointed out, chuckling under her breath.

"Y-Yeah... Just... Just pea-peachy..." She rubbed her face, fighting to stay up.

I've never seen her this tired before... Minx remarked, looking her wife up and down. "You sleep, bebeh. I've got Pretzel shift for the rest of the night."

"No... I've-" Her eyes drooped.

"Krism," She warned.

"But I wanna stay with you...!" She slurred, bringing out her child-like voice.

"You need sleep," Minx smiled, about to get up.

"Stay!" Krism whined, pulling the older woman back into the cross-legged position in which she had been sitting.

Minx grabbed her phone, setting the alarm for two hours later. "Fine, baby. You win. I'll stay," She laughed, watching her wife's face light up with delight, like a kid on Christmas.

Krism crawled onto her lap, pulling her legs close to her chest. Her partner wrapped her arms around her, and she nuzzled her head into Minx's neck. She wrapped her arms around her neck, and fell asleep almost instantaneously.

--

Krinx Moments! Yay!

This was the first one, and iTS SO FLUFFY I CANT EVEN

*cough cough* Anyway

The next one'll be out on Christmas Day, all wrapped up in a bow-tie for all you lovely people out there.

'Til then~

Thanks for reading so far!

-Butters