Rage - 4

Starting this at 5:30 and then sleeping and finishing.

You'll see future Butters later... For now, you're getting a look at my rare form: Sleep deprived Butters.

I'll look back at this and regret getting a laptop.

ANYWAY

This fic includes a lot, and I  mean A LOT of cursing (Cause Rage!Krism. Duh).

Prompt: A and B play video games together! A wins and B gets sad, but A tells B that it's okay.

--

"Come on, come on, come on...." I hold down the trigger with all my might, hoping that somehow it would make my bike go faster.

"You're gonna lose, bebeh-"

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" I laugh , making my car swerve a bit; Just enough for her to pass me.

"YES!!!"

"NO YOU MOTHERFUCKER GET BACK THERE I NEED TO WIN THIS PRIX!"

"ALMOST THERE!"

"NO!"

She managed to cross the finish line just seconds before me.

"YES!"

"NO! GODDAMNIT PEACH WHY COULDN'T YOU FUCKING HAVE A FUCKING DECENT FUCKING CAR TO FUCKING DRIVE!?" I didn't realize that my vision was going blurry until I could feel the tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Baby, it's okay," Michelle inches a bit closer to me, wiping the stray tears away with her thumb. She then sits down beside, me, and I crawl into her lap. We stay there for a while...

"Minx?"

"Yeah?"

"Why am I crying?"

"I dunno."

"Minx?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you~"

"I love you too."

"Minx?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you~"

"I love you too~"

"Minx?"

"Yeah?"

"Carry me to our room."

"Damnit, I saw this coming."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got sleep mom are you proud?

No?

'Kay.

Anyway, this was another fluffy oneshot... Who am I kidding all this book will be is fluff.

Side Note: They were playing Mario Kart. Yas Mario Kart.

Hope you enjoyed!

~Butters