Family Tensions Part 2

NOTE if your a girl just change it from him to her when reading the story it will not affect anything

(y/n) had been wandering the streets after his brother went "missing" as everyone's saying. But He were at the tournament when Esdeath took him. He was angry at him for allowing someone from the palace toke him without him even as much fighting back. He didn't consider him a brother anymore. As he wandered he looked down at his waist to see his sheathed Imperial Arm Rail. The sword was powerful enough to stop Inferno in its tracks, but its not without its weakness. The wielder must have a guilt-free mind or they will be rejected. Inferno is not the same. All the wielder must be is conscious and free-willed, not mentioning sane.

After wandering for about an hour (in the middle of the night) (y/n) turned to see what looked like eight people standing on thin strings. They one-by-one jumped off of the strings landing in a circle around (y/n). He unsheathed Rail and stood in a defensive stance. A purple haired girl stepped closer with a giant pair of scissors in hand.

(IN HEAD) (y/n): An imperial arms, well now that i think about it, they all have Imperial Arms, not only am i outnumbered, but i'm also overpowered. (y/n) sheathed his weapon. Then suddenly the purple haired girl spoke up.

??? : Your the one who's brother beat Tatsumi and was taken by Esdeath, aren't you?

Tatsumi: Sheele! That's not funny to mention it.

???: awe look Sheele it looks like someones mad.

The one in the armor type Imperial Arm picked up a squirming Tatsumi.

Sheele: I guess you should be pretty upset about losing. But he might be able to help us find his brother.

(y/n): why do want my brother?

Sheele: Its simple we've been searching for him ever since we heard he's been traveling the area. With his abilities, well double our strengthen ten-fold!

(y/n): good luck, he hasn't left the palace since the tournament.

Tatsumi: well why don't we take him with us if he could help us find his brother.

???: That's good thinking Tatsumi!

Sheele: Leone let go of Tatsumi.

While they were chattering the one in the armor picked (y/n) up as he tried to sneak away.

???: your not getting away.

Leone: That's a sharp eye Bulat