Chapter 6: What Now?

Lee Brice as Adrian

Adrian's POV

I hope she's alright said my wolf Chris. I'm so afraid for Sarah. What if something happens to her?

Relax, she's not that little 5 year old who got lost in a store.

You're right but still, that's my sister, all I ever wanted to do since she was born was to protect her and always be by her side. She can't even come home anymore because the government is hot on her trail.

Sister will be fine...you have to make sure no one will know her whereabouts though.

Well obviously, I sighed and walked downstairs. It's been a couple hours since Sarah jumped out of my bedroom window and it took every inch of me not to follow her. Yes I know I'm that over protective big brother but who can blame me? To her, Dad and I was all she had. Throughout her youth, I was the one she came to in the middle of the night when she was scared of the monsters in her closet, the one she cried for when she fell on her face, the one who had the shoulder she would cry on everyday after coming home from school because everyone was making fun of her for acting crazy. I honestly didn't know how she felt but I knew just my presence there comforted her.

Maybe we should go after little sister...

No, she's a big girl now. Even if we did..we would lead the government right to her.

I just hope she's safe wherever she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, just a shortie ;-;
I hope you liked Adrian's view as a big brother and the feelings he's having about everything