Asylum

School just flew by today. Before I knew it I was back on the bus with Noah beside me. He was  unusually quiet on the way home. I finally got off the bus and started walking home. I walk in the front door to be greeted by my mother and 3 men 2 of which looked to be doctors and one looked as if he was a police officer. "Um.. Mom who are these people?" I asked "I read your diary and how you said you wanted to kill yourself." she said while faking a cry " I don't want you to do anything like that so I asked these nice men to take care of you and help you get better." I hated when she talked to me as if I was a child. I never wrote anything about killing myself, the last diary entry I had was from 7 months ago which around the first time her boyfriend tried to rape me. I had no idea what to say I know they wouldn't believe me it's an adults word over mine. I stood there in shock. Without thinking I threw my backpack on the floor and I sprinted out the door. I ran until I faced a dense forest with many trees I decided that was most likely the best place to hide just until I can think of what to do. I had a feeling that my mom only said that to make sure I don't get her boyfriend in trouble. Once I finally thought that I had lost them I sat down under a tree and slowly started to drift asleep, I knew I probably shouldn't have but there was no where for me to go I knew I would've been found anyways it was just a matter of how long I could have kept hidden. I was suddenly woken up to the sound of sirens blaring and lights flashing. I knew I was going to get caught. It couldn't have been any later then 3 am considering it was still pitch black outside aside from the street lights. The same three men came and picked me up handcuffed me and practically threw me into the car. We soon arrived at " Knoxin Psychiatric Hospital" I was stumbling along the corridors as if I was half blind led by a psychiatric doctor who told me the entire time I would be safe there. I passed by many dark and grimy cells where patients were screaming and crying to be let out, some even talking to themselves. The doctor led me toward the back of the hospital towards one of he darkest cells. He told me that I should get some rest and they will check on me in the morning. I stepped inside the cell and saw a girl in the corner drawing on the cold concrete floor with a rock she had found. She glanced up not saying anything and continued to draw. She looked to be about my age, she had wavy blonde hair that ended at her ribcage. Light almost porcelain skin. Much like that of a dolls, flawless. She had a double ear piercing and piercing ocean blue eyes. She wore a knee length white gown and she appeared to be very skinny. The cell door slammed shut and I was left alone with this stranger. I had no idea what she was in for and I was almost terrified to find out.