Claire

"So... What's you're name?" I ask
"Fuck off."
"Well we're cell mates now so I guess you're going to have to get used to me" I said
She didn't acknowledge me she just continued to draw. After several minutes of silence she finally looked up from her drawing and said "Claire.. My name is Claire. What are you in for?"
I wasn't completely sure what to tell her I couldn't put it into words, technically I was in this place for supposedly trying to kill myself. I didn't though I just shrugged my shoulders and attempted to explain what happened. I quickly added "What about you?" After I finished. "Damn.. That must've sucked. And triple homicide I killed my family." I sat there shocked and scared at the same time. Shocked that someone my age could do such a thing and scared due to having to share a cell with this maniac. After several minutes of silence I asked why she would do such a thing. "Because I wanted to. Why not? They were going to die eventually anyways may as well take them out of this hell instead of making them suffer through it for another 60 years." "In my eyes I was doing them a favor I don't even know why I was thrown into this fucking shit hole." I didn't know what to say to that I could never imagine her doing something like that.. Never judge a book based on its cover I guess. She gets up and heads toward the bunk beds and climbs on to the top one. She says "I'm going to sleep sweet dreams." She said with a somewhat evil laugh that sent chills down my spine. I finally get a clear picture of what she was drawing. An escape route. I began to wonder should she really be allowed out into the world or may this be my chance to get out of this miserable place.