The Beginning

Some of you may be wondering... Who is this person and why should we even care. Well to be completely honest with you I'm Amber Mae, just another nobody with a past. At first glance I look completely normal. My hair is a little past shoulder  length that goes from a light brown to blonde, I have dull brown eyes, about 5 foot 8, I don't have that many friends I have a tendency to keep to myself the majority of the time. Many people just pass me off as stuck up but it's okay. I live a seemingly ordinary life and everyone thinks i'm just trying to make it through senior year. Well this isn't entirely true.
My life is basically one big colossal melt down and worrying about things like prom and grades isn't even on my radar anymore.
Flashback to about 11 years ago..
"Okay! 1..2..3..10! Ready or not here I come!" I search around the house for my friend Grace
5 minutes later
"Grace come on! Where are you?!" I look around and she is no where to be found I looked just about everywhere in all the closets, under the beds, I didn't see her anywhere. "Oh what if she's outside!! That's probably where she's been the entire time!" I walked outside, after a few hours of trying to look for her, I gave up. I figured she had gone home. Oh was I wrong. I had lost my best friend I never exactly knew what had happened to her. That was the last I saw of Grace, that was the point in which my life started going in a downward spiral.