Lydia- Training: day 1

Today is my first day of training. I've been sitting on a bench outside this place called a "rec hall" for a half hour. In the distance I see five people walking toward me. Leading the group was a young blonde girl in a sparkly pink gown and a young blonde boy in a basketball uniform.

"Lydia?" The blonde girl asked.

"Y-yeah," I replied. The boy was staring at me with these bright green eyes.

"I'm Georgia, this is Dylan. He's your training partner. Follow us, it's time for training," she turned around and headed into the rec hall.

"Hi, I'm Dylan," the blonde boy said.

"Lydia," I turned and followed Georgia into the building.

"Okay, so today is basic run down of how things work. We're the undetermined gods. We haven't learned what we control yet. Sometimes our partners change for a better fit. To help push us to out greatest potential. For now, you and Dylan will be spending all your time together," Georgia explained.

Dylan and I sat quietly as four of the older undetermined gods explained how things work. They said tomorrow they will send us to meet Zues so he can determine our maturity/age. They played a video of Mount Olympus's history.

"Any questions?" Jacob one of the boys asked us. Neither of us replied.

"Okay then, run fifteen laps around the buildings. Then come back here and do ten push-ups. When you're done meet us in the dining hall. Remember, we have gods watching. We know if you actually do it," Georgia said leaving the building.

    I spent the next hour doing the stupid exercises. Dylan finished way before me and when I finished doing push-ups I expected him to be long gone, but he was sitting on a bench waiting for me.

"Hey, water?" He asked holding out a bottle.

"Thank you. You didn't have to wait on me," I said.

"Leave a pretty girl like you behind? No way. We've gotta be friends now that we're partners."

"Okay," I smiled blushing and we both headed toward the dining hall.