Goddess of beauty

I've been here longer than anyone else. I used to be alone for quite a while till the decade of the gods came along, that was a time when humans loved unconditionally. It is as my job to welcome these new gods and goddesses and find them a place for them as they learned and trained with Zeus.

Zeus and I became close over the years, he became a father to me and he taught me many things. He told me when gods appear to be 18 their soul mates find them. I've also come to learn that we don't age in years like humans but in skill and maturity.

We don't get new comers very often, in fact it's been a while sinse anyone new has come. So, when I saw the little red headed girl walking toward the dining hall I was very surprised and said the first thing that came to mind, "hello, I'm Scottie. Welcome to Olympus."

"Hi, I'm Lydia. Did you just say Olympus?"

"Well, yeah, I'm Scottie the goddess of beauty and this is mount Olympus."

"No way."

"Umm... Yeah way. You're a goddess too. We'll figure out what type soon enough; till then let's find you a home."

"Okay.... I-I guess."

I turned around leading her past the houses that were already taken, each of them unique to go with the god/goddesses inside. We passed Madelyn the goddess of nature who's house was surrounded by a bamboo forest. We passed Abigail the goddess of perfection who's house was a light shade of blue with every inch of her property neat to well... Perfection.

We passed many more houses before we finally made it to the empty ones. These were just plain white houses waiting for the god/ goddess that would turn them into something breathtaking.

"This is your house. We do have a curfew and the bells will go off giving you a five minute warning. Get settled in we start tomorrow," I said turning to leave.

"Okay." Lydia replied.

I turned and started walking toward my sky blue house, the first house on the street. When I got close I could see Georgia, sitting on a bench making it rain on the plants outside my house.

"There's a new god here," she said glancing up at me.

"You mean goddess?"

"No. I mean we got a new goddess AND god in the same day."

"That's strange."

"Yeah, I know and he wouldn't shut up or stop asking questions," she said rolling her eyes.

"It's almost curfew, you should go home."

"You're right. He"s kind of cute... Just saying." And with that last remark she went home.