Chapter No. 4[SPG]

Someone pushed me to do this so.... guys... WARNING..... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! THANK YOU. And take note. I'm not the one who is writing it. It was my friend. I mean on that scene. If you feel disgusted now please proceed to the next chapter.

--------

Jungkook's POV:

I'm still here at the canteen with Taehyung. Well, I'm just staring at him while eating an ice pop. And I sucked it. He is eating a banana and Licking every part of it, while..... looking at me seductively.

Jungkook, don't be affected. Just eat your ice pop.

I looked at my ice pop while eating it.

Someone holds my hand and we ran to the boy's bathroom. He pinned me to the wall. And I looked at him. He is Taehyung. He is looking at me full of lust in his eyes.

Hey! Am I supposed to be the one who is seducing him?!

"Hey~" he whispered huskily in my ear.

Remember Jungkook, Don't be affected to him. I looked at him with my blank expression in my face.

"W-what?" Aish!! Jungkook you are stuttering.!

"Do you really know who I am?" Still whispering huskily in my ear.

"W-what I-is i-it, T-Taeh-hyung?" i asked stuttering. But , Still wearing my blank expression on ny face.

"I'm the No. 1 S*x addict in this school, and Now. I know that you are seducing me. I think you need to learn a lesson for this , Baby~" he said huskily which made me gulp. So .. he was acting all the time that he is scared?

but Now, I'm scared of him. Imagine The No. 1 s*x addict is here in front of you?

He immediately locked the door and pushed me again against the wall while looking at me straightly and leaned to me closer. Our noses touching.

"Since this is just a punishment, I'm going to go rough on you" he said and kissed my lips roughly. He bit my lower lip , and I can taste blood. Argh!!! It hurts!!

I pushed him with all my strength and ran to unlock the door but he holds my hands. My two hands again very tight . And pinned me against the wall again.

"There's no way to escape Jungkook" he said and smirked.

I have no choice but to lose my virginity.

He kissed me again roughly while pinning me to the wall. I responded to his kisses. I moaned through his lips.

"Ahhh~ Taehyung-aahh~" I moaned while he is kissing my neck and sucking it leaving marks on it..

He licked my ear lobe and biting it. And he pinned me down.

He took off my uniform evem the shoes and socks except for my boxer. I took a chance to look at his. And I notice something big in his pants. It was his.......

He climbed on top of me and kissed me again roughly. While he is kissing me, he rubs my bulge down there. I let out a loud moan.

"Ahh~! V!" I said and I could see him smirking at me.

"You like that baby?" He said while rubbing it faster. I was a moaning mess here.

He undresses himself , even his boxers. And it spranged out. It was fully erected and it was so big. Will it fit in?

"Like what you see ,Jungkook?" He said while smirking.

He pulls down my boxers and with out a warning.

He immediately insert it inside me..

"AHH! Taehyung-ah!!!" I moaned loudly while he is thrusting in me.

"Ahh~ Ooh~ Mm....~~ So good. You're so good Taehyung~~" he moaned while thrusting in me. I felt tears in my eyes but he quickly kissed it. I digged in my fingers in his back because I can feel now the pleasure...

"Ohh yeah~ Taehyung~ Faster~" I moaned and he quickly fasten his pace..

"Yeah~ Jungkook~~ I Love you~~" He moaned while thrusting in me. I- I love you?? Maybe he just said that because he is that s*x addict in this school.

"ARGH~ Taehyung-ah~ i love you too~~" I moaned and kissed him roughly in the lips , savouring his mouth.

"Kookie-ah~ I'm cumming~" He moaned while he thrust faster and harder.

"Me too... Ahhhhhhh~~~" I moaned so loud..

Then, we cummed together.

We are panting... We are very tired.. he looked at me surprised and quickly dressed his uniform and ran outside.

I guess I have to dress up too.

I quickly dress up and walked out...

--------

How was it guys???