Chapter No. 2: First Day of School

A/N: Hey! :) I'm now updating because.. I'm really addicted to VKook! OMG XD Please Support my story and please once again. Don't read it if you are disgusted or innocent. Okaayy??? ^_^ Thank you.

---------

5 months later..

First Day of First Year College..

Hmmm.. Rise and Shine , New Jungkook!! And That new Jungkook was now..

Seducer , Sexy, and Ofcourse He is Handsome!

Yeah. I changed. I'm not that fluffy and cute Jungkook right now.

I'm A Badass now b*t***s!

I'm here now at school.. and I'm walking down the hallways. And I found Jimin.

"Yah! Jimin Hyung!" I called with that cool voice that makes the girls scream.

"WAAAAHH!!!"

"OMAAAYYY!!! WHO IS THAT GUY??!"

"OMGG!! HE IS SO COOL,HANDSOME AND KYAAAAHH!!!"

That was all I heard from girls..

"Jungkook--- woah. You changed. You look so cool." He said in awe. And I just laugh at him.

I see....

Taehyung... walking straightly while looking at his cellphone..

Now..

Time for some action Jungkook.

I walked to him and put my arms around his shoulder.

He looked at me confused..

And I looked at him seductively..

"What's up Baby?" I said in my husky voice. I didn't call him hyung since I have this mission to.. okaayy finee. Hahahaha xD

"Uhmm uuhh...I'm gonna go to ---uhmm... C-classroom??" he stuttered. Hehe. My plan work.

"Then lets go , Baby" I said again in a husky voice, hold his hand and we go to our classroom.

I took my hands off of him when we got into the classroom.. And seated at the back. Since Jimin and All of our classnates where here.. (because there is no vacant seat except beside me..) I pat the chair beside me and he just walked and sitted on it. I pulled his chair so that he is close to me. He looked at me..

"Problem??" i asked then he just looks at the board. I notice our classmates including them(Jimin,Jin,Suga,Namjoon, and Jhope) are staring at us both.

"What are you looking guys?" I asked them with my serious tone and with my serious face. And They continued their work. Hehe.

"Okayy class. Good Morning!" The teacher said.

I stand up first and said.

"GOOD MORNING MAAM!" I shouted and All of my classmates giggled.

"Jungkook!! This is the First day of school, and you didn't learn manners" She said to me.

"It's because you are not teaching us yet." I said making them all laugh except Taehyung who is just smiling.

"And.. I have manners maam. I say Good Morning to you, right maam??" I said in a husky voice and look at her wiyh lust in my eyes. All of my classmates looked at me including Taehyung with wide eyes.

"O-ok-kay.. *coughs* lets continue class.." she said while blushing. She is just like the same age as us..

Hehe. Do you see that Taehyung I've changed because of you. Because you denied me... :)

------

~VKook