Chapter 16

V's POV:

Night time...

I looked down when I saw them laughing and tickling to each other.. I keep myself busy so that they won't notice me.

Jungkook is Jimin's property again. I guess we're just bestfriends that's all. I locked the door and called Jin..

"Oh napatawag ka ulit? Kamusta na kayo---"-Jin

"Hyung.. Friends na kami ulit!"- Me

"Friends? Hindi mo nakuha ang kay Jungkook na puso?" Tanong niya sa akin na nag aalala. I looked down again.

"Hyung wala eh :'(" I said with sad expression on my face.

"*sigh* Uwi ka na lang dito.. masasaktan ka pa niyan." Sabi ni Jin with sad tone.. Nag aalala talaga siya sa kanyang tono ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sige." Then hinang up ko na ang phone and packed my bags first then I see a plane ticket to South Korea.
.
.
.
.
I walked outside.. I saw them again making out. Jimin was on top and Jungkook is bottom. Tomorrow, No Jimin and Jungkook sweetness. :(

I closed the door again and locked it. I lay down the floor like I'm going to die. Namumutla na ako.. ayoko na..
I cried and cried but silently.
.
.
.
.
-- MORNING .. 4:06p.m
.
.
.
I walked at the sala with my bags quietly... I saw Jungkook laying down at the couch sleeping... I walked to him and kissed his forehead while tears streaming down my face... well, Im giving you up now Jungkook..

I quickly but quietly walked out the house with my bags and walked to the airport since its just near here..

》TIME SKIP《

I'm walking to the airplane now but then I stopped and look again slowly at my back.. Tears again streaming down my face but I quickly wiped it away and walks in the airplane...

Goodbye Jungkook..

I'll try to move on..

I'm giving up..

I want you to be happy okay?

Don't be sad when you're with Jimin mag aalala siya..

Don't ever let go of him..

Bye for the last time Jungkook...

Hyung is giving you up now..

------

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up still in my naked body... but with a blanket..
I remembered what we did last night and blushed... God Damn his moans music in my ears.. The way he thrust in me..

I'm getting horny again.. I stood up and goes to Jimin's room but he was not there... I covered my self in blanket and looks at the guest room to see if Jimin and V was there talking... but.. I only see Jimin with a sad face..

I see the room was so clean... Only the bed and a closet is there..

D-did V Hyung left?

"Jungkook-ah... Why did he left us when we're friends now?" He asked and I looked down with sad face...

Why did he leave?

We are happy just now..

But..

He left us..

Why??!!!

Jin's POV:

"You have to rest now Taehyung-ah.. you must be really tired." I said then he nods and sleeps hugging his pillow..

I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead. He is really handsome :) He is kind, He is smart, He's funny but now.. he's broken.. Everything changed in just one click .. Taehyung is not Taehyung I used to know..

I'll make him happy.. I want him to be mine... Magsisisi ka Jungkook...

(Sorry papalit palit ng POV)

-----

HERE IT IS GUYS SORRY FOR THIS LAME UPDATE.. HAK HAK.. I'LL TRY BETTER AGAIN AT THE NEXT CHAPPPIEE XD

LIKE MY NEW COVER?? 😁😁 OR NOT?? HAAHAHAH