Quick Author note

This is going to be my first Fanfiction ever written that I am trying to publish. I have written before, but I am to terrified to ever post my work on here. Now this story is all fiction, some events have been taking from real life events but all names have been changed.

Now this may sound strange but I have been working on this for a while now, been setting the foundation for the second and third book already, already have a general idea of what I want to do, how I want to do it and with whom.

Now a little about me, I live in the United States of America, and I've always had the dream of becoming a writer; although dreams changed and I now want to becoming a teacher... I thought what better way to tame my fire than write here? I'm a senior in High School, I love to sing and LOVE reading stories. I also use my real life experience and tell them into stories, some of which will be featured in this book.

Before starting, I do really appreciate the time you all have taken to read my novel or at least try to, I also hope that it is indeed well enough for the word to be spread around! Also this story is kind of set before the boys became 5SOS, so like how I am stating it in this book in real life might not be entirely right. I'm starting the boys off in college, and a few years later 5SOS started.

Well enough Jibber Jabber, I hope you enjoy my 5SOS Fanfiction!