Chapter 4 - A Day in a Castle Part 1

Me and Zain quietly sat in silence inside the large limousine that had come to pick us up.

This is really amazing. It's such a huge car and there's so much room inside. I never thought I'd live to see the day I ride an expensive limousine. It had parked right in front of my apartment building and everybody who passed by kept on staring at it and Zain.

At the thought, I take a quick glance at Zain. Now that I take a better look, he is quite handsome, like a model or something.

I see his head turn towards my direction and I quickly turn towards the window at my right. I hope he didn't see me staring and think I'm weird.

Not daring to look back, I look at the buildings and people who the car passed by. "Oh yeah. I forgot to ask you, but where are we going Zain?" I ask and turn to face him.

He turn towards my direction to face me. "We'll be going to Nobel Michel castle Lady Asuka. You will spend your day there with Lord Michel" He says.

"Wait, the castle?" I say.

I didn't know I was going to the castle! I could have dressed better if they had told me in advance..

"Is something the matter?" Zain asks me.

"No, it's fine. I just thought that it would've been better for me to wear something more appropriate.." I confess.

He doesn't say anything and I see his stare at me. After a long silence, he speaks again. "I think that's fine. Lord Michel isn't choosy on what you should wear."

"Oh, okay.." I say and the silence once again takes over.

_ _ _ _ _

It was an hour before noon when we arrived at the castle gates. The gates parted as the limousine approached it. The palace ahead looked grand as I looked through the window.

I can't believe I'm here..

Once we were in front of the flight of stairs that lead to the front door, the car had stopped and Zain steps out. Just as I take a hold of the door handle, another hand outside beats me to it and opens the door for me. It was a doorman, I think.

He opens it wide for me and I step outside. I walk a little forward and look around me. This place is huge! It's amazing. I thought as I stood there.

"Shall we go Lady Asuka?" Zain asks from the starting of the stairs towards the castle.

"Yes. I'm coming," I tell him, walking a little fast towards him as he makes his way up the flight of stairs.

_ _ _ _ _

A set of guards bow to Zain as they open the doors for us. He walks in and I follow him inside. A maid who was standing by the wall suddenly steps forward. She gives him a bow before silently speaking to him.

"Yes, thank you." Zain says and the maid nods her head before moving back to her old position.

"Lord Michel seems to be waiting for you in the lounge," Zain tells me and continues on walking. i mumble a small okay in reply.

_ _ _ _ _

Zain takes hold of the door before saying, "Lord Michel is inside." I nod my head a start to get nervous. I don't know why but I just am.

"No need to be nervous," He says seeming to look right through me.

"Okay.." I tell him and he opens the door. I walk in and see Mike sitting by the window. Zain closes the door behind me, and as if on queue, Mike sees me and stands up.

"My dear Asuka, you came." He states and walks over to me. He opens his arms and gives me a hug.

Not quite sure on what to do, I hug him back. "It's nice to see you again Asuka," he says.

"It's nice to see you too..." I say not sure whether to call him Lord Michel, Mike, or grandfather.

We stop embracing and face each other, it seemed like he knew what I was thinking and says, "You can call me Mike for now. Making you call me grandfather may seem like I'm rushing you."

"Okay" he gives me a smile and I do the same.

Suddenly, I hear my stomach growl. Ugh, that's so embarrassing... But I didn't have any breakfast though..

As I look away from embarrassment, I hear Mike chuckle. "I see that you're hungry my dear."

I look back at him and sort of nod my head. Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

"It's alright. It is time for lunch. Why don't we have have our afternoon meal?" He asks and I nod my head in reply.

He walks past me and towards the door, me following him form behind. Opening the door, he steps out whilst I follow. Zain is standing outside, right in front of us.

Bowing, he greets us. "My lord and lady. Lunch has been prepared, please follow me."

"Thank you Zain," Mike says and we walk through the large hallway as my stomach aches of hunger.

* * * * *

Hey guys! I decided to split up this chapter since it might be too long if I were to squeeze all the words in one chap.

Preview of Part 2: Coming Soon

"This is so good!"

"I'm sorry, but it seems like I need to leave you"

"Why, I seem to have encountered a lost fairy.."

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

- saki