New School, New People, New Lies

Johnson's POV

Sigh, the stares. . Something I've gotten used to over the years but atleast here its not cause of what I did. . Maybe cause I'm a new student or maybe cause the new boy just stepped out of a 3.9 million dollar Lamborghini Veneno super car. .

We moved here so that my family would get away from all the rumours and gossiping and the stares but nothing's any different. . How could you not expect stares with a 17year old driving a car like mine on their first day of school? My dad only does all this to make me happy. . To make me forget. . But I cant forget what I did, cause its unforgivable.

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards my new school, girls were already swooning. . Something I'm completely used to by the way. . But I dont want a repeat of Gwen so I distance myself nowadays.

*you have recieved one new message*

Chris - JJ my boy, your new school any good? Just come back cause we miss you here. . Anderson is the new IT boy and he's loving it, come and put him in his place. . lol. . You good though? Just wanted to check in on you. C

Hhahahahahaha, I inwardly chuckle to myself. . You just have to love Chris, he's such an idiot! I'm about to reply when suddenly I bump into someone and their books fall to the ground. I groan, great way to meet someone. . I bend down and go straight for the same book as I recognise is a she now due to the feminity of her hand. . I look up and the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen looked back at me. . The most prettiest shade of Hazelnut Brown. . -So cheesy JJ, smooth-

Olivia's POV

Des and I were catching up on Summer stories and laughing our butts off when I abruptly bump into someone and all my books fall to the ground. Argh I knew I should have put them in the bag. . I kneel down and a warm masculine hand lapses over mine as we reach for the same book.

I looked up and damn was I on a beach looking at the brightest blue sea, if it wasnt for Levi I would have said this. . . new yes he's new, this new boy is the one cause we had that connection. .It felt like we were the only two people around in that instance. Like nothing could come between us and break the silent conversation our eyes were having as we memorised each and every speck in them, it was odd having such an encounter with a stranger. . I dont even know his name and after what seemed like ages the Blue Eyed Blonde cleared his throat and spoke in such an irresistable husk voice. .

"Sorry for bumping into you, I wasnt looking where I was going. . My mistake. . I'm Johnson by the way but you can call me JJ"

I saw his hand stretch out to meet mine but I couldnt bring myself to reality just yet, I was still stuck in a fantasy I knew nothing about. . Well not until Des pinched me. .

"Oh, no its my bad too, I'm Olivia and this is my best friend Des. . Desiree. . Pleased to meet you JJ" And I stretched my hand out to finally meet his. . So masculine yet so gentle. . And there was yet another silence. . Des cleared her throat.

"So JJ, I'm guessing you're new here?" she asked. "Yeah I am arent I?" he replied. . Ha a funny one, I thought to myself. . Des rolled her eyes "Has anyone showed you around yet?" "Nope" he answered popping the p a little too loudly. . "Well lets see your schedule then!" He took it out of his pocket and handed it over to Des. ."Follow me newbie". . And I couldnt help but laugh at Des' straight forwardness. . 

Des led the way while JJ and I fell into step with her. .

"She's a little feisty isnt she?" He asked me.

"Haha, yeap. . But you get used to it" I replied nonchalantly remembering the first time I met Desiree Patricks. . Good times.

Johnson's POV

"So what brings you to Silver Springs High?" Olivia asked me the question I'd been dreading all along. . Good thing I'd already thought about an answer.

"Oh nothing really, my family just decided to relocate" The lie rolled smoothly off my tongue. .

"Relocate from where?" She's the curious kind. I ran my hand through my hair. .

"Um California" Atleast I told her something thats true so far, please dont ask anymore questions. . I was beginning to zone out until I realised that she was laughing. . I gave her a questioning look. .

"Thats absurd!" She exclaimed once she caught her breath, "Who relocates from California to Maryland for no particular reason. .??"

I get where she's coming from. . Families like mine dont relocate to middle class areas like Maryland but that was our best option. . I couldnt tell her that though. . I only just met her so I said the most oblivious thing of course. . "Well at first the plan was to be closer to my grandma but she passed so yeah. . . We decided to stay anyway" I shrugged. .

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didnt know that" She quickly said. . And then she started blushing the most vivid shade of red in embarassment. . I laughed because I was lying but she doesnt know that and she looked so cute when she's embarassed. . "You look so cute" The words left my mouth before I could stop them. . She was about to snap at me when a muscular voice spoke behind us. .

"She's cuter when she smiles" He smirked. . Olivia smiled at him, But I clenched my jaw. . I felt over protective of her all of a sudden and all I wanted to know was who he is. .

He was right though. . Well no, he was quite wrong. .

Olivia looked breath takingly beautiful when she smiled. . 

The only problem was. . She wasnt smiling at me. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that was interesting enough. . Its now time to meet 'HIM'. .!!

Excited. .

Vote. Comment

Love,

NLG