24

The room was huge! There was a door right across from the stair case and it led outside, I was guessing that that was where the balcony was. To the right, immediately when you walked up, there was a coffee maker and a mini fridge, and next to that a low book case with six perfect square cubbies. A top it was a cushion to sit on, a blanket, and a couple of throw pillows. The cubbies held dark baskets in which surely held things, but from this angle you couldn't tell what. Around the white railing, on the other end was a desk with an office chair. There was nothing on the desk besides a glass vase containing pens and a desk lamp. On the floor next to the desk wedged between the wall and the desk was her back pack. On the other side was a bigger basket dark and matching the other ones in the cubbies, I was guessing it was used as a garbage can. On the office chair was a blanket and a throw pillow as well. Straight ahead was a big window overlooking the side of the house and the street. It was a real pretty view. Over here, she had a narrow book case next to the window, absolutely packed with books. There was a little love seat against the wall with throw pillows and a couple of blankets to make it look real inviting and shit. There was a tiny little bench looking foot rest or coffee table, it was hard to tell because it was so thin. On it was a single crystal vase with a single, fake, bright pink peony in it. Across from the love seat was a little door painted white with a dark, glass handle. Then there was a little section off to the left where her bed was. It was against the wall adjacent to her bathroom, which was also very nice. There were two matching bedside tables on either side of the bed with matching, pale blue, mini lamps. The table closest to us contained a single book on an angle, as though she'd just been reading it. Band Of Wagons, was the title. But there was no author, it looked real old.

Her bed was made very neatly with throw pillows and cozy layers of blankets all about. At the foot of her bed was a little bench with a cushion at the top in which was the same height and width of her bed. Across from this was two matching dressers that took up that whole wall. Under the dressers were six of those matching dark baskets only they were larger under here than in the square shelves, but there were three under each dresser. On the side of her bed was three big windows too, they overlooked the back of the house into the neighbors yard. You could see the peak of the church from here and you could hear the church bells chiming, revealing that it was two.

Everything matched in here, too. Her bed was made in white, and creams, and pale grays. Her throw pillows were gray and white just like the others around the room. The cushion on the chest at the end of her bed was gray just like the one over by the stairs. The blankets strewn about were a variety of grays and pale blues. Her desk had been a dark deep brown, practically black in which matched the colors of the door handles and the leather love seat color and the dressers. The low book case and the narrow, big book case were white like the trim and doors and windows. The carpet was cream and neutral, really tying the cozy feel all together, along with the light sea foam blue wall paint in which even her bathroom was colored in.

Her bathroom had white trim and a white window above the toilet which was also white. The bathtub and sink were also white along with the door and the shelves behind the door. The sink sat a top the same dark brown, almost black, colored cabinet. And above it was a large mirror. There was another, larger mirror hung on the back of the bathroom door. The shelves had a pale green curtain on a bar to enclose them. It was the same kind of curtains in which were drawn open about the other windows in her room. The bathroom also had a dark tile on the floor and in the shower. There was another matching basket like the one next to her desk next to her toilet as a means of a garbage can. Under the lowest shelf in the bathroom were two plastic, white shelving systems and in between, the largest basket in which matched all the others. This one looked like a hamper.

"Holy hell,"

"What?" She asked, following me towards the center of her room.

"Is this actually your room?" I asked in genuine awe.