THE VET ©

Chapter one - The Move

"I hate being a vet, I hate having to put animals to sleep. I hate it!" Sobbed Kelly. As you may know, Kelly is a vet and her life is miserable. She had to put down 20 animals today! Kelly ran out of the door as fast as she could towarsds her house. She unlocked the door and walked in - exausted. Infront of her was a long corridoor that seemed to go on forever. Kelly ran to her room and started to pack all her things. She used her phone to ring a van, and they said they will arrive at her house in 30 minutes. In 10 minuites, she had everything packed up, ready to be transfared into her new home.

20 minutes later, the van arrived. Kelly loaded all of her things with the help of the driver, Harry. As soon as Harry went to open the van door for Kelly, she muttered 'Handsome'. Harry pretended not to hear her and walked to his side of the van. The engines started and they set of on their journey. "So, you seem nice," Examined Kelly, smiling. Harry smiled back and they held hands. 30 minutes later, they arrived at Kelly's new house. "Wow, it is even better than the picture!" Shouted Kelly. "She unloaded her things and carried them inside with the help of Harry. They shut the door and went upstairs.....