Ryouta Kise 2

I was always the one being left out. The one who doesn't stand out the most. The one who everyone doesn't get notice. The one who was always at the corner of the room reading a book. Eating not in classroom nor canteen but at the rooftop where no one go. I was always alone. Nobody paid any attention to me. Nobody cared for me. Nobody bothered knowing me.

Because I'm just a nobody to everyone's eyes.

But then he came...

"[y/n]cchi!" a familiar voice called. I lift my gaze up from the book I was currently reading to the guy in front of me. My eyes widened at the distance of our faces, though it seems to be a bother only to me, for he was grinning like an idiot at the moment. I harshly planted my palm to his face, pushing him away from me. I placed a bookmark on my book before I faced the crying blond in front of me, complaining about my mean attitude towards him.

I stood up from the floor, dusting my skirt. I turned my back to him and leaned on the railings of the rooftop, looking down at the soccer field where the game is currently happening. I didn't mind him as usual. I don't really want to talk to him, knowing everything I do would just cause his fans to hate me more. That's just troublesome for me.

I heard the door slammed open, then some high pitch voices. I took a glance at my back and saw girls swarming around him, his fans to be exact. They kept squealing at everything he does, they have hearts forming in their eyes. He was so love and adored by them. Even with just a "hi." from him they would frantically get crazy and be happy he noticed them. It was so effortless, how he could make everyone like him. Every where I see him, everyone knows him, like to be his friend and want to know him more.

I glared at the soccer field, wishing someone would kick the soccer ball so high that it would hit the annoying blond guy being squished by girls. I waited for a couple of minutes, but it didn't happen. Why do i even bother wait? It's impossible for that to happen and I bet everyone was willing to take the pain just for him.

"Kise-kun, why aren't you playing soccer?~"

"it's so much fun when you're there~"

"Actually, i'm with her--ah! [y/n]cchi, wait!"

I could feel their eyes as I walked pass them. I didn't bother waiting for kise and just walked out from the rooftop. I immediately ran down, wanting to escape from the blond, but he catch up so fast he was already beside me. I almost tripped from the stairs if it weren't for him balancing me, holding my right hand in his left and his right hand on my waist as support. I lift my gaze up to him only to find him staring back at me, our faces more closer than they were before.

"[y/n]cchi--" His words were interrupted when the girls before came. I quickly swat his hands away, looking at the side to avoid their glares. The girl were about to talk to kise when he cutted them and politely asked them to leave. The girls obeyed but before they left i caught a glimpse of their menacing glare and the word they mouthed, 'bitch.'

My eyes widened at the word. For the first time in my life I was called a word worst than 'nobody'. I clenched my fist, gritting my teeth, glaring at the guy who was the cause of all this. He wasn't looking at me, but at his side. This guy. If it weren't for him I wouldn't experience this misery worse than I have before. If it weren't for him, i'm still not in this kind of trouble.

"...I wanted to say something to you.." he said, voice trailing like he really need to tell it to me. He can't even looked at me, all he did was to looked around while his hands are on his waist. It was like he was figuring out what how he would tell me the words he what to tell me.

"I want to tell you something too."

"Really? Go on.." This time his attention is to me, but mine was at the floor. I should do this, since its the best. I would be back to my boring old life with no troubles coming in my way. It would make my life easier without this blond always tailing from behind, annoying the hell out of me, disturbing my peaceful life.