Suprise

Chapter two

I so can't wait for my birthday is is in two days.
So after that little discussion with Demitrius we just watched some tv and then i went back to my room.
So i just so happen to be lazy today so i'm wearing leggings, a baggy sweater that says "i would rather be sleeping", and ugg boots.
Now to school yay note the sarcasm.
While on my way out of the dorm I see Damen walking so I might as well try to scare him. I run up to him and jump on him back and he just keeps walking.
"Hey Damen" I said.
"Hey Lily" he said
"Let's get a moving we got a class to get to" I said.
"Like you care if we go to class or not" he said
"Ok very true but it is our first day so we might as well get a move on it" I said
The rest of the day was so boring.
After all the classes were done I went to the gym and then came home and fell asleep.

Next day

One day left I can't wait.
"So sis what are we doing for my birthday" I ask Jade
"I don't know go ask Damen" Jade said
"Ok" I said
I walk to his room and just walk in like a boss and just like last time they were just sitting around but thankfully they had shirts on.
"Damen what are we doing for my birthday tomorrow" I said
"I don't know ask Jade" he said
"Jade told me to ask you" I said wonderful they totally forgot.
The rest of they day was spent with boring classes and me in a bad mood.

Next day

It is finally the day I am so happy I'm finally eighteen.
So very happy my wolf is all happy to meet her mate and I'm just hoping he isn't controlling.
I feel like looking good today so i decided on wearing a black skater skirt with a cute galaxy crop top that has spaghetti straps with a sweetheart neckline. It shows of my six pack so i am perfectly fine with it. For my makeup it is simple with eyeliner and mascara. my hair is down in beach wave curls showing of my ombre blue/mint green/blonde hair. then for shoes i wear my galaxy converse.
I walk out of my room and no one is here. They all must be at classes. i walk out after grabbing an apple and my bag. I am about to walk into the class when i smell the most amazing smell ever. i know it is my mate but decide to wait tell later to meet him so i am not late to class.
The rest of the day goes uneventful i am on my way back to my dorm when i smell it again. It smells like rain and citrusy it is the best smell ever. I am outside my door and the smell is coming from inside. i walk in and it is pitch black the lights turn on and people yell happy b-day. i am so happy i run into Jade and Damen's arms saying thank you. i feel someone standing behind me and i turn around and see Demitrius. Then i smell that amazing smell from him. My wolf is screaming mate and i am just standing there frozen my place. he walks up to me and hugs me saying happy b-day but then whispers
that we need to talk later. i nod and then go talk to some of the people here.

Everyone has left by now except for all of my roommates and their brothers. I say good night and head to my room. once i walk in i look at my bed and jump.

"Did you really need to scare me like that." i say
"I didn't mean to i'm sorry." Demitrius says
'it is ok." i say while sitting next to him
He picks me up and puts me on his lap. i don't know what to do so i just sit there. he finally speaks
"So we are mates." he says
" no dip sherlock." i say
He just smirks at me and i just smile. We sit there for little bit longer before i get up. I look at him and he is pouting. I smile and grab his hands lifting him up in the process so he is standing. I get on my tip toes and whisper in his ear saying i will see him tomorrow since there is no school and we can spend the day together. then kiss his cheek before pushing him out of my room. I can't wait till tomorrow so i can spend time with my mate and get to know him. My wolf is very happy and so am i.