New Friends

It is the next day and i am so very excited i can't wait to spend the day with Demitrius. today is friday and the last day before fall break. so i won't be able to see him tell brake is over. i am wearing joggers and a t-shirt that says midnight memories on it. i have math science first so i'm on my way there.

in math

"there will be partners for this assignment. here are your partners," says the teacher. i just tune her out tell i hear my name. "Lily with Azalea" she says. I just sit here until a girl comes and sits by me.

"Hi i'm Lily Lancaster," i say

"Hi i'm Azalea Fey," she says

While the other students are starting the project Azalea and i just get to know each other better and become great friends. The bell rings and me and Azalea get up to go to lunch. I ask her to sit with me and she says yes.

"Hey guys this is Azalea." i say

she waves at them while saying hi.

we all start to get into a conversation. while everyone is talking i notice that Damen is kind of just staring at Azalea. I mind link him.

Why are you staring at Azalea

Because she is my mate

Oh i'm so happy for you are you going to tell her

Yes

ok good and if you hurt her i will castrate you

ok ok

after i'm done talking to him i look around the table and realize Demitrius isn't here

"Hey where is Demitrius?" i ask

"He is with a teacher" Savannah says

"Oh ok" i say

I can't mind link him because he hasn't marked me yet. i will just talk to him after school.

i can't believe i won't be able to see all of my friends over the break. Wait what if i asked mom and dad if i can have a friend come over. so i texted them if i could. so most of my friends have to go back because there royale except for Azalea. Mom just texted back saying i could bring one friend.

"hey Azalea would you want to come to the vampire kingdom over break?" i ask

"I would love to just let me ask my parents.' she says then gets her phone out and started typing

"my mom said i could." she says

" ok we leave tomorrow at 6 in the morning.' i say

"ok." she says

After School

I walk into my room and decide i should go to the gym. I get dressed in leggings, my sports bra, and a muscle t-shirt. Once i get to the gym i go into one of the private rooms and put on my neon green boxing gloves to practice my combat.

I have been here for about 2 hours and i am still full of energy. i finish off my sequence then turn around to get my water bottle. right there is demitrius. his eyes are darker than usual and his eyes are roaming all over my body and then it clicks. During my training i took off my t-shirt.

"hi Demitrius." i say

"hi" he says in a husky voice.

"so you like the view" i say

"very much but," he says then walks over to me and puts his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him and that's when i realize he isn't wearing a shirt " you are mine and no male is allowed to see you like this except for me. ' he finishes his sentence.

"well i am not your because i am not property but i am totally fine with only you seeing me like this as long as no other females see you like this." i say

he looks down and sees that he is shirtless.

"ok so what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asks

"well i want to get to know you better and just relax after i take a shower." i say

"well i am fine with that and will i be joining you in the shower.' he says

"if you want me to castrate you then go right ahead but if don't want to be castrated then don't even think about it." i say

"ok got it i won't be coming in.' he says

after that we spent the rest of the day getting to know each other better then we started watching a movie and we both fell asleep.

next day

when i woke up there was a heavy weight across my waist. i look down and see an arm. then all of last night comes back to me and i just smile. i look at the clock and see that it is 4 so i have 2 hours to pack. i don't have that much stuff to pack so i will wait till 5 to pack. so i turn around in Demitrius's arms and look at his face. ya i know it sounds creepy but i don't care. he looks so peaceful but i want food so try to get out of his arms but he just tightens them so i kiss his check then push him off my bed. after that i hear him groan then i get up and so does he.

"why did you do that?" he asks

"because i want food and you wouldn't let me go and then i have to pack to go home for break. when are leavening to go home." i say

"the same time as you." he says

"ok." i say

we walk out and everyone is here and just looks our way with confused faces.

Damen walk up with a mad face.

"what were you doing in her room." Damen says

before anything bad happens i say "he is my mate."

"oh ok." damen replies

After that i ate my food and packed. it is now five minutes till we leave. i kissed Demitrius on the cheek before we got on our planes. Now to home and i can't wait.