Freshman Year

Well its my first at school and I only have a few friends ; Sierra , Destiny , Taelor , and Katie. I fit in well for our school to be full of white people. There's little to no racial diversity. At lunch I sat with Destiny. She introduced me to a few more faces but there's one in particular that caught my eye. His name is Lance. He looks about 16 , with curly hair , almost the same complexion as me. His smile God oh God. He wouldn't stop staring at me , and every time our eyes would meet we'd exchange shy grins. When lunch was over Destiny told me to stay away from him cause he's "not shit". I wonder why she said that. He seems so sweet...... " TAYLOR! COME EAT! " My brother Drè yelled upstairs interrupting my writing. I shut my journal and slipped it in my pillowcase.
"I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran down stairs , sitting at the dinner table.
" Spaghetti , Fish , and Garlic Bread today ." My mom said setting the table.

Me , my mom and brother all ate dinner together not even waiting on my dad to get home he's always late.

-------------------------

Did you like the first chapter?
Why did Destiny say that about Lance?
Where is Taylor's Dad really at?
Make sure to comment and vote
Thanks guys 😘❤️