Finding Gina

Hey guys! This is the first chapter of my story, Finding Gina! I wanted to put the first chapter first, and see if you guys want me to continue! this is going to be good i hope! please comment and rate! Shank Ya Darlins'

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: I spot her. It's my junior year of high school and I find the love of my life. Gina Mancini. I've known her since first grade but never had the guts to talk to her. She is beautiful. The most intellectual, kind-hearted girl in this school by far. It's sad how the only girl I've ever had feelings for, probably doesn't even know my name. That's why, this year I decided to finally start a conversation with her.

I've never really been able to talk to any girl without shitting myself, but I know she is the one and I will do whatever I can to get her.

Here goes nothing, I think to myself.

I start to walk towards her and then she looks at me. She looks at me with those beautiful, large brown eyes. I can't help but lose my breath.

Holy fuck, she is gorgeous. I wonder what it would be like to be on top of her. With her beautiful body all over mine. Ugh! Focus Ethan! Focus.

I finally make it over to her.

"Um... Hi. I'm Ethan. You're Gina, right?" I ask, sweating like a pig.

"Yeah, hey." She holds her hand out for me to take it.

I'm so nervous, I can't even move.

She looks at me like I'm fucking stupid. I probably look stoned or something. I might be high off her beauty.

Later that year...

Gina and I are the best of friends. We do everything together. I just wish I could tell her how I feel.

It's Tuesday and Gina isn't in school, which means this will be a very long day.

Now it's Wednesday, Gina still isn't here. This isn't like her.

School is finally over and I get in my 2001 Ford Escape and head home. The drive home is vicious. So much traffic.

I arrive at my house and turn the key, then open the door. My mom and dad are on the couch looking like they both just saw a ghost. My mother has the phone on her ear although no one is on the line. Maybe she got another bombshell from her sister saying she's pregnant again. Aunt Myra has had 3 children already.

"Is Aunt Myra expecting again?" I say, trying to lighten up the mood of my parents.

"Honey..." Mom finally says, putting down the phone. Jeez, what the fuck happened to make them act like this?

"Mom is everything okay?"

"Honey, the Mancini's just called."

"Really? I've been meaning to call Gina. Is she okay?" I ask, concerned now.

"I'm afraid not. I'm so sorry to say this, but Gina's been kidnapped. It happened early Tuesday. 2:00 AM." She says, trying not to cry.

My world shifts. What the hell just happened? Gina couldn't have been kidnapped. Why would anyone want to take this beautiful girl away?

"What-wait, what?" I say, trying not to cry myself.

"Honey, I'm so sorry. The police haven't found her yet."

I couldn't hold it in any longer. Tears fall from my eyes.

For the next week I didn't go to school. All I could do was sit in my room and harass the police every five minutes, asking if they've found her. They didn't. I was beginning to lose hope. The thought of my best friend and the girl I loved, could be gone forever had me crying. Again. I was doing that often. Crying. Too often.

I felt like such a recluse at school on Monday. I mean how was I going to get through the day without someone saying something? So I ate at the lunch table alone and didn't communicate with anyone.

Tuesday was even worse. This kid named Jack Boer came up to me and asked where Gina was. I couldn't say anything. I just stood like a statue and said nothing.

"Hey man, I said where's that sexy Gina?" He said, with a disgusting look on his face. A wanton look.