Chapter One

As I struggle to load my suitcases into my car my brother comes and helps me. I'm sure going to miss my brother Ashton when I go off to college. He's my twin, we were inseparable since birth until now.
"Well you're all ready for the road sis." He says looking at his feet.
"Yeah." I reply plainly "I guess this is it."
"You'll be back for Christmas. If not I'll drive up there for you and drag you back home." He commented. We both laugh and we interrupted by my mom and dad turning me completely around and burring me into their shoulder.

"My little baby is all grown up." a small whisper escapes my mom's mouth.
Another comment was from my dad, " Hon she's not leaving forever. She'll be fine."
I was then released from my mom's grip followed by her wiping her tear stained cheek. I tell them good bye and hoped in my car, ready for the two hour drive to my new college, Stanford University, CA.

...

The drive wasn't all that long nor was the check in. Pretty quick if you ask me. As I sit in the office awaiting my key for my dorm I decided to listen to some music. I pull my ear buds out my purse allow with my iPod. I put my Spotify playlist on and wait. I drifted into a light sleep until NY name was called.

...

Moments later I was awaken by a lady calling my name.
"Ashley Grey. Ashley Grey."
I quickly jump from my seat and walk towards her.
"Hi. That's me." I say proudly.
"You're in room G435," she says "here are you keys and you handbook."
I take the item in my hand and push them in my purse. I sign a paper and quickly walk out the much crowded office. On my way out I bumped into a tall guy.
"Sorry." I apologized to the guy looking up at him.
"Its okay." He quickly replies. As he says this I notice his hazel eyes and his dimples when he smiled. I become red and quickly walk out the door.

...

I open the door to my new 'home' still mentally cursing myself for what happened in the office. As I open the door I bask in the glory of the room. Its big but not too big. It has a bathroom, t.v., two bed, nightstands and two closets with a mirror next to them.

"Wow." I say to myself my pulling in my suitcase behind me and closing the door. I look at the beds and one of the look unmade and slept in. Great I have a roommate already. I place my suitcase on my bed beginning to unpack. Moments later I have things in my closet and some in my night stand and dresser. I slip off my toms and lay back on the bed. Millions if thoughts rush through my head about my roommate. God please let my roommate be sane. Was my last thought before slipping into a deep sleep.

Hey guys thx for reading <3 I really appreciate it. Sorry that it's so short, just trying to get the story started.