Chapter Four

Fuck fuck.. I fucked up.

"What the hell were doing?" He asked with anger laced in his voice.

"I-i was just bored a-and I uh." Before I finished my sentence Luke hand was fully wrapped around my forearm pushing me against the wall behind me.

"Ow! You're hurting me!"
As I yelped in pain, he showed no mercy. He just squeezed harder.
A tear trickled down my cheek hitting his hand. He noticed it and completely softened. His eyes slowly returned to hazel and he released his grip backing away from me. Handing me the water from his next hand.

I shook my head and he placed it on the dresser. I rubbed my arm which was bruised and throbbing in pain. I was still crying because I'm still scared out of my mind. What if he snapped and shot me?

"I'm sorry." He said breaking the silence. " I truly am. But you cant just snoop around shit that isn't yours." He continued while typing away on his phone.

I nod and move as far away from him as I can get. I need the space. I rub my sore and red arm. When I look up, he's staring at me with what seems to be pity.

"What? You wanna shoot me too?" I bark. "Go fucking ahead."
He raises his eyebrow at the information I've unfold. He gets up and heads to the drawer with the gun. My heart starts to race and my palms become sweaty.

He's going to kill me?

I back step to the door as he pulls out the gun. To my surprise he unloads it and walks towards me. He looks me in my eyes and hands me the gun.
"Bullets are useless without a gun." He smirks and sits on the bed. He pats on his lap, indicating that he wants me to sit on his lap. I shake me head. And he looks confused.

"Come on you must have had fucked a bunch of guys by now." He smartly comments.

I gasp and bark back "I've never done such things." He laughs and continues " So you're tell me, you never had your way with a guy?" I shake my head and and he looks surprise.

"You're really straight forward you know." I sigh.
"I know." He quickly replies with a devil like smirk. "So I saw you drooling over Sam. You like her?"

I blush at his accusation, but do I? No I can't she has a boyfriend. Its useless. I shake my head no.

"Hmph. Thought you would have freaked out or some shit." Luke says under his breathe. I walk towards the door attempting to escape this awkward conversation.

"Where you think you're going?" Luke says while standing up from his bed.

"I just need some fresh air that's all." I lie. Really. Deep down inside I'm just afraid he may hurt me again. I grasp the door knob, time seemed to be moving in slow motion now. My head started to spin and I turned around to lean on the door for support. My stomach is twisting and turning and it feels like I'm being stabbed over and over in my head.

What the hell is going on?

I glance up to see Luke, well several Luke's. He looks like he's talking but I can't hear him. My head ache increases and my balance weakens even more. I feel my eyes close as I slide down the door and sit on the floor.

"What's happening to me?" I mumble. Seconds later I collapse onto the floor, blacked out.

I wake up after what feels like days, months even. My eyes flutter open and scan every detail of the room. The ceiling, floor, bed and closet.

Am I still in his room?

I manage to sit my body up to notice I'm not in my dress, rather an over sized tee shirt. Is this his? I mean it smells like him, like mints and vodka. I become flushed at how intoxicated I am getting over his scent. I remove my self from the bed and walk out his room. Surprisingly no music was blasting like the pervious night. Is the party over?

I'm broken from my thoughts when a hear a group of guys laughing from downstairs. I grow scared. I'm in a tee shirt with no tights on. Suppose they attempt to do something, Ill be screwed over. I suck in a harsh breathe and walk slowly downstairs. The voices become much more clear with each step I take. I finally get to the last step. Instead of preceding I stood there and listened.

"You guys actually slipped that into her drink?" a guy with a think British accent ask.
"Yeah." Another guy chuckled while saying. "What's the matter? You don't want us hurting you innocent lamb with a sleeping pill?"

I finally recognize the voices. Its Luke and Zayn, another one of Sam's friends.

The group of guys laughed.

"That's not fucking funny!" Luke says slamming his hand on a hard surface. I flinched a bit at the loud sound. The whole group was silenced. He then continues with a sigh. "She's only about 18, 19 the most. Her body can hardly handle alcohol yet you want to slip a damn pill in her drink?"

"Well.." Zayn tries to comment.

"Well what? You were going to fucking drug her and have you way with her?" Luke hissed at him. "That's sick. Even for you."

Zayn laughed. "What's your problem? You never had a problem when all of us did it to that girl last month."
Luke was silent, but Zayn pressed on. "What's wrong? Oh do you have a crush on her?"

It was quiet yet again. Did he like me? He can't . I'm too nice, I'm total opposite of him. He's good looking, I'm not. He's a gang leader, I'm just an out going 18 year old.

Does he really like me? I attempted to put my hand on the wall but there was none. I stubble to find my balance ending me up in the living room.

All eyes were on me and a few looked me up and down while others gave me a deadly stare, one of those few people were Luke.

Shit..