Chapter 3

Sam's POV

"Knock, knock." Someone knocked at my door at the Hospital, I hoped that I wasn't Niall this creep.

But there she was the most important person in my life : My mum. I smiled but she looked Kind of worried. But I mean I could understand, her doughter was hit by a car.  She didn't asked what happened what a bit weird was so I asked her " Do you not want to know what happened ?"

"No I already know everything." She answered.

"So the doctor told you ?" I was wondering.

"No a boy called Niall came over to our house to talk to me." She said with a smile I didn't understand.

"Really ?" I asked annoyed.

"Yes a really nice guy and he is kind of a hero I mean he rescued my little princess." She was still smiling and hugged me.

"Mum you don't understand he is a little creep, he is not good for me because he is dangerous.

She laughed really hard and said " yeah sure. :')"

She continued to talk and said " I told him that he could come over to visit you at the Hospital."

"MUM, why I don't want him to be here!" I said loud.

"But honey I'm sure it's going to be nice because I can't come this afternoon I have to go to work in.." she looked down on her watch " oh I'm late, sorry hun I have to leave but sleep a bit and you know Mummy loves ya." She gave me a kiss on my forehead and left the room.

There was a thing I didn't understand, I thought he was annoyed of me so why is he coming over ? I asked myself.

It was about 2pm as someone knocked at my door once again. Sure it was Niall -.-.

"Hi beautiful how ya doin ? He asked with the biggest smile I've ever seen. He brought me 20 red roses.

"Thank you." I said still in a annoyed voice. But I had to say what I was thinking all the time.

"What are you doing here, I thought you hate me ?"

"I'm sorry for my behaviour you didn't even know what I did." He said.

"Mhm I think it's alright because without you I don't know where I could be now." I admitted.

"So we could carry on where we stopped in the bedroom." He said and winked.

OMG what did he just say ? This awful kiss, how could I forgot that. Okey it wasn't awful it was passionate but he is awful.

"C'mon honey you're so alone." He came closer to my bed.

"Doctor, Doctor." I was shouting I didn't even realize what I was doing.

He put his finger on my lips and said "Shh calm down Beauty."

"What, I should calm down ? You come in here to apologize and in the next Minute you try to Chat up with me ? What is wrong with you Niall, please tell me that." I whispered so noone could hear us.

He looked into my eyes and said " You just make me crazy."

I didn't even think as our lips met once again, but this time the kiss was full of pleasure and I forgot everything around me.