Chapter 1

• Gewidmet For my candy in my life sam <3

heey guys this is my first ever fanfiction I hope you like it ( it's for my honey sam xX)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 :

Shaking his blond hair and walking through the school, who is he?

I was in thoughts as Jamie kicked me.

„Hey sam we have school in about 5 minutes, hurry up!“

But I couldn’t focus on the Physic teacher,( I’m a typical daydreamer). The gaze of this guy made me frozen, he looked so aggressive. I didn’t know anything about him but he was an asshole that’s that one thing that I knew.

„Go out of my way!“ He harshly spoke.

I jumped as I saw the same guy near in the back of me.

I answered „why should I?“

He pushed me to the wall of the classroom and whispered “you should better do what I say my dear!”

He released his hold and walked out of the classroom. I ran out of the classroom to look for that dumbass but no sight of the blond haired guy. I was angry and shocked at the same time. I didn’t know what to think about him. What’s his problem? I hate that kind of people.

As I unlocked the door of our house, I shouted “I’m back from school mum.” I walked in my room and threw my schoolbag on the bed.

****

Nialls POV

„This people are so annoying gosh!“

I got home, just as I came in my father stood behind the front door. He looked so angry like I’ve never seen him before. After a second I saw the reason for his aggressively look. He held a vodka bottle in his hand.

“What is this young man, could you fucking tell me that?”

I exactly knew what this was but I couldn’t tell my dad that I have drunk alcohol. I mean I’m only 19 years old.

”I don’t know.” I decided to lie.

He slapped me on my right cheek.

“Don’t tell me shit!”  My cheek hurts where he slapped me. “Do you think you can always do what you want?” he screamed. “No but..”

he punched me in the face. I fell down on the hard ground, blood ran out of my nose. The room around me went black, I didn’t know what happened. The only thing I saw was her beautiful blue eyes, her long, wavy and brown hair. They way her chest rose and fell as she fast breathed. I liked the way I had the control of her. I opened my eyes but the small, brown haired girl wasn’t there. I still lay on the ground of our hallway.  

                                                         **********************************

Next day / Sam's POV

Next day at school

“OMG I hate sport -.- !” Ayleen said.

“Me too.” I answered.

We both sat on a bench in our sports hall. It was like the most boring morning in the whole week.

“OUCH!” Ayleen turned around.

“What’s happened Sam?”

“One of this stupid soccer player has shot the football at my head!”

I saw a blond guy ran to the bench where we sat.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t want that.” “Did it hurt?”

“No just a little scratch.” I said sarcastically.

My eyes widened as I saw who kicked the ball at me. It was the blond guy which I met yesterday. The asshole who just ran away pfff. He probably remembered at yesterday.

“The girl from physics right?”

“I’ve got a name!” I grumbled.

“Yes but you didn’t tell me your name honey.” He smirked.

“Don’t call me honey and I will never tell you my name dumbass!” I shouted. I tried to walk away but he held my wrist.

“What’s your problem beautiful?”

“You’re the problem, you’re such bigheaded!” I pulled my hand out of his hold and ran out of the sports hall. “Who does he think he is?”

“SAM, wait please.” I heard Ayleen’s voice, but I didn’t stop..