Chapter 2

Sam's POV

"You show the lights that stop me turn to stone, you shine them when I'm alone." I heard my ringtone of Ellie Gouldings "Lights". I walked to the bedsidetable where my phone was.

"Hey Sam I've got a problem I don't know what to wear tonight!" I heard Jamie's voice from the loudspeaker.

"Me either, I thought about my short black dress. Is that a good idea for a homeparty?"

"You are going to look stunning, now you can help me. Should I wear a dress or skinny jeans with a top?"

"You can wear both of them, but I prefer the skinny jeans because you've got amazing legs *_*." I answered.

"Thanks for the help honey, but I have to hurry up now. Bye beautiful xoxo." She hung up.

I had a look on my alarm clock, my heart stopped. Only an hour, I had to hurry up too.

I pulled my long hair back in a high bun and slipped in my black dress. I felt a little bit uncomfortable because I weard my new lace bra which looked good but hurt a little bit on the shoulders. Anyway I had to do my makeup. After 45 minutes I was almost finish. Only one question "Which shoes?" After long thought I chose the nude coloured highheels from ZARA. I was finish.

"Sam, Jamie is here c'mon!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"I'm on the way, give me a minute."

I tried to walk down the stairs, which wasn't very easy in those heels.

"You look wonderful." Jamie said.

"Bitch please look at you, are you a model or what ?" I joked.

"Okey bye mum, let's go Jamie. Let's have some fun :)."

After 20 minutes we arived at John Goot's house. We walked to the big house as we heard the loud music from inside. Obviously the hous was very crowded. It was difficult to get a drink, someone knocked on my shoulder. I turned around, to my offense it was Niall. I knew his name because Jamie told me.

"A drink wonderful lady?"

"What do you want." I said annoyed.

"Just talk a little about you." He smiled

I had to admit his smile was kind of cute. But he was an asshole!

"So can you tell me your name now?" He asked.

"NO I told you that before!"

"Okey but let's talk a little bit, c'mon." He said again.

"I give you 5 minutes." I couldn't stop my self I had to smile. :)

"It's so crowded here, come with me we go upstairs."

He walked to the stairs, I followed him, but a little bit hesitantly. From the back I saw his toned muscels. He had an impressive torso. He took me into a sleeping room. It looked like the room of John. I closed the door. I just stood there for a minute as Niall pressed me to the wall like he had done it in the classroom. But this time he didn't look aggressiv. I didn't know what to do. He held my waist and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I can't wait longer, you are looking so hot in this dress."

He placed an intensive kiss on my lips. I didn't want this, but I kissed him back. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"My name is Sam." I whispered. He smiled.

He rubbed little circels around my collarbone.

"Nice tattoo." He stopped and kissed the part which he touched a second before.