Weird Phone Calls.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Ashley asked as she was on the phone with Jessica.

"Umm... how about just taking a walk in the park?" Jessica asked with no worries in mind.

"Alright."

With that said, Ashley walked to her closet and just threw on a random outfit since she wasn't doing anything that special today.

When she was finished with getting ready, she walked downstairs to the refrigerator to get some orange juice. As she was walking to the living room couch, she felt it again... a presence, or someone staring at her.

"Why have I been feeling like there's someone watching me? Even when there's NO ONE home?" she thought to herself. Ashley knew that there was something going on. Her dad was at work, though. But, she just forgot about it and waited for Jessica to pick her up.

~RING~

~RING~

~RING~

The phone rang, and Ashley hurried to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"....."

"Hello?!" she asked again.

"....."

Ashley hung up. "What the heck?" she said.

As she walked back to the couch, she heard a car horn from outside. She looked out the window, and it was Jessica waiting for her.

_«--At The Park--»_

Ashley and Jessica were relaxing on the bench when Ashley had gotten another phone call on her cell phone.

"Who's that?" Jessica asked.

"No clue." Ashley replied as she answered the weird phone call.

"Hello?"

"......"

"Hello?!"

"I can see you." the really creepy voice said.

Ashley froze.

"Who......Who is this?" she asked getting scared.

And with that, the person on the other line had already hung up. Ashley didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to think.

"Who was that?" Jessica asked.

Ashley just sat there looking around the entire park, breathing harder than ever.

Jessica grabbed her by the arm. "Ashley! What is wrong with you?"

"Jessica," she said, frightened, "I'm.... m-maybe even both of us...... umm..... I think.... we're being...... stalked."