Whatever You Say...

Recap--»

"Jessica," she said, frightened, "I'm.... m-maybe even both of us...... umm..... I think.... we're being...... stalked."

_____________________________________

Jessica ;; (laughs) yeah right

Ashley ;; Jess! (scared) STOP LAUGHING !! I'm being serious ..

Jessica ;; C'mon Ash, someone ... stalking us ??

Ashley ;; Yes !!! And I'll prove it to you ... Tonight, stay over my place, (whispers) and if I get another weird phone call, I'll let you hear it..

Jessica ;; Alright, whatever you say ...

...........

Ashley and Jessica sat on the bench for another 10 minutes, and just chit-chatted about random things, but Ashley... still more scared than ever.

Jessica ;; You ready to go ?? I am STARVING !!!! (holding her stomach)

Ashley ;; I...I guess.. (looks around the park for anything suspicious)

They walked to Jessica's car, and got inside. As they were walking, Ashley felt as if the presence was even closer than before. So, she quickly got into the passenger seat of the Malibu.

Jessica ;; Ashley hun, you are over-reacting about this .. I still don't think that anyone's (air-quote) "watching" us .. (giggles)

Ashley ;; (rolls eyes) Whatever ...

About 5 minutes later, the girls arrived at KFC, ate their meals, and went back to Ashley's place.

When they walked in the door, they noticed Ashley's dad sitting on the couch watching TV.

Ash Dad ;; Jessica! Sweetie, how ya been?!

Jess ;; Hey, pretty good.. how about you?

Ash ;; (walks up to her room)

Ash Dad ;; just fine, thanks for asking! You staying here tonight??

Jess ;; (walking toward the stairs) yeah, if that's okay with you..

Ash Dad ;; go ahead... now, y'all be quiet 'cause I gotta go to work early in the morning..

Jess ;; mmkay! We'll try! (smiles)

Ash Dad ;; iight.. see ya..

Jess ;; (walks upstairs)(opens Ashley's door) hey.. why you in a hurry to get up here?

Ash ;; (shrugs)

*7 mins later, and the girls are talking about random stuff and texting their friend, Kassie*

[[ Text Convo ]]

_AshPrettyGirl_ ;; Hey Kass!

J_so_coooooll ;; Yo girl !

MissK__blueEyes ;; Wassup y'all? ;)

J_so_coooooll ;; chillin. "/

_AshPrettyGirl_ ;; scared.. anyway, Jess is staying here tonight, you wanna come too?

MissK__blueEyes ;; suree(: be over in 5minutes :D

[[ End Convo ]]

Ash ;; I'm still scared...

Jess ;; oh shut up.. nothing is gonna happen, okay?

Ash ;; (sigh)