Fear and Terror.

My father's face flashed through my mind and the memories of me screaming for help while my dad whips me and my mother shutting the door. Adrenaline and terror coursed through me. I'm always terrified but now I'm petrified. The memories of everything came back and the fear of contact came with it. It made the deep rooted terror seem insignificant.

     My eyes flew open and I tried to push away. They were too strong and that made me more frantic as the feeling of helplessness overwhelmed me. They let me go and I scrambled away. I ended up on the opposite side of the bed and they stared at me in shock. My face flushed and I got off the bed, internally wincing as pain shot through when I shifted.

     "Hey, what's wrong?" Damion said, getting up. Jordan looked away, silent. I shook my head.

     "I'm so-" Jordan started.

     "No, I'm sorry. I-It's my...my fault. I-I should g-go f-find...A-Ashborne...s-sirs..." I said quickly, looking down.

     Fear gripped me. I haven't talked that much in years. I bowed and retreated. Ash came in the door and I fell backwards in surprise. I got up quickly and stood off to the side. I think someone healed the bites. I guess with too much internal damage it can't be healed by their "powers" because my shoulder still hurts. A lot.

     "There are clothes in the bathroom. Take a shower." Ashborne commanded.

      I nodded. Once the door was shut I took a breath again. I took a shower quickly but it took a little longer because I had to scrub the blood off and re-wrap my shoulder and legs. Guess if they bite me they can heal me but not for a Vampire blade. It still burns. Again, unlike a stab wound with a normal knife, this hurts much more.

     The clothes were the same, black skinny jeans and a black turtleneck, except the boots were black leather combat boots with straps and there was a black spaghetti strap tank-top. I got dressed quickly and didn't look at my injuries. I took of my necklace, first time in years. I wrapped it twice around my ankle and secured it as an anklet. It had almost been broken by the knife and I didn't want them to find it and take it. It's the only sign I had that I was ever happy, even if it was just a dream. 

     10 minutes. I stepped out. Jordan and Damion were arguing with Ash. Ash looked annoyed while Damion and Jordan seemed angry and frustrated as well as annoyed.

     "Fine. Don't. I don't care." Damion seemed really angry.

      Both walked out and Ash smirked, content with his victory. I looked down and he was right in front of me in a split second, damned super human speed. I jumped back against the wall, pressing into it. In my surprise I looked in his deep blue eyes, as terrifying like the rest of him, for a second before I looked back down at my new shoes.

     "Wrist." He said, holding out his hand. I looked up at him in surprise and dread. Were they arguing about me and my treatment? Jordan and Damion really shouldn't worry so much and I don't know why they cared so much. What punishment and injuries I receive are of my own doing, my fault. I deserve it.

     "W-what?" I asked and then realized my mistakes...again, too late. Damn. I looked back down. Not addressing him properly and denying him. At the same time. I pressed against the wall. I saw him smirk and his pressed his hand on the wall above my left shoulder and next to my head, his hand still out.

     "I'm waiting..." He said, growing impatient.

     "I-I'm s-sorry, s-sire." I said, terrified.

     I'm shaking in fear. My pulse is racing and my face is heating up. I didn't move. Paralyzed. What's going to happen to me now? Drained of more blood? Stabbed or cut again? Beaten? I shook again. My fear of just about everything came back and the fear of contact. I can't handle how close we are. I bit my lip.